1 bedroom town house for saleRoyal Crescent Mews, Holland Park
- Charming Mews House
- One Double Bedroom
- Separate Garage
- Juliet Balcony
- Close to Transport Links
A charming one double bedroom mews house with garage and off-street parking.
A charming one double bedroom mews house with garage and off-street parking. Hall, leading to bathroom and stairs up to the first floor. The open-plan kitchen opens out on to a west facing reception with French doors opening to a delightful Juliet balcony. Note:- There is potential to add a second bedroom, subject to planning.
Royal Crescent Mews occupies a secluded, residential location, off Queensdale Road, within walking distance of Holland Park Avenue, with its variety of shops, restaurants and bars. The amenities of Shepherds Bush are close-by, including the shops and restaurants at Westfield Shopping Centre and is well-located for a variety of transport links including bus, tube and train stations (Circle, Hammersmith & City and London Overground).
Kitchen / Reception Room 16' 6" x 14' ( 5.03m x 4.27m )
Bedroom 14' 3" x 10' 9" ( 4.34m x 3.28m )
Garage 16' 6" x 7' 5" ( 5.03m x 2.26m )
Council Tax Band F
From Shepherd's Bush Tube Station (Central line)
Uxbridge Road, London, W12 8ND
Leave Westfield Way towards A4020 / Uxbridge Road
Turn left on to A4020 / Uxbridge Road
At roundabout, take 1st exit on to A3220 / West Cross Route
Turn right, and then immediately turn left on to Royal Crescent Mews
Arrive at W11 4SY
3 minutes walking distance
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26800743.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HLD102169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Holland Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.