3 bedroom terraced house for saleHaverhill Road, Balham, London, SW12
- A beautifully presented Victorian house
- Well proportioned accommodation
- An elegant double reception room
- A kitchen breakfast room
- Three double bedrooms
- A modern family bathroom
- Delightful landscaped SW facing garden
- A useful loft space with potential
- Located in a popular residential area
- A short stroll from transport
James Pendleton has great pleasure introducing to the market a beautifully presented semi detached Victorian family house located in the much sought after Hyde Farm area. The house boasts an abundance of character and period features combined with contemporary decor. On entering the property there is a welcoming entrance hall leading through to an elegant double reception room with a bay window and feature fireplace. To the rear of the property is a spacious, recently fitted kitchen breakfast room with door stepping
out to a larger than average, south west facing garden. Arranged over the first floor are three double bedrooms, a family bathroom and ample storage space including a loft space which could be converted
(subject to the necessary planning consents ? which the current owners already have ). The property is located on Haverhill Road close to Tooting Common and within the catchment area of Henry Cavendish
School. The transport links including numerous bus services, the Mainline and the Underground stations (Zone 3) are only a ten minute walk from the property providing direct links to the City and the West End.
The cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and supermarkets local to Balham are also within easy reach of this splendid family house.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26877964.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51830S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.