Studio flat for saleSTATION ROAD, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY4
- 6 LUXURIOUS HOLIDAY FLATS PLUS SUBSTANTIAL 2 BED PRIVATE
- IMMEDIATELY OFF THE PROMENADE
- FULLY EQUIPPED AND TRADING
- MANY YEARS TRADING ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE
An outstanding and imposing property occupying an enviable trading position providing generous holiday flat guest accommodation for between 2-6 guests spanning 6 fully self-contained units plus one "floating" en-suite bedroom. The guest accommodation offers both sea view rooms and rooms with views of the Pleasure Beach and must be internally inspected to appreciate the standard on offer. Offering separate bedrooms, kitchens, lounge/diners it oozes character and retains many of its original features i.e. high ceilings, 10" skirting and original coving to name just a few. The substantial 2 bedroomed ground floor private accommodation with its own private garage completes a quite superb home and business. Trading accounts available up to 9 years.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26975796.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.