1 bedroom apartment for salePrinces Court, Croxteth Road, Toxteth, Liverpool, L8
- Purpose Built Fourth Floor Apartment
- Telephone Security Entry System
- Hallway - Living Room - Kitchen
- Economy 7 Underfloor Heating
- Private Garage Via Security Gates
- Lift Access to All Floors
- Bedroom - Bathroom
- Communal Gardens and Parking
Move Residential is pleased to offer for sale this purpose built fourth floor apartment which is situated on Princes Court. The property briefly comprises an entrance hallway, living room, fitted kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Outside there are communal gardens and parking. Benefits to the property also include a telephone security entry system and economy 7 under floor heating. Inspection Highly Recommended.
Living Room - 15' 2'' x 9' 10'' (4.63m x 3.02m)
Double glazed window, open through to:
Kitchen - 8' 11'' x 7' 7'' (2.74m x 2.32m)
Range of wall and base units with work surfaces, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated stainless steel electric oven and hob, tiled splash backs, laminate flooring, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window
Bedroom - 10' 2'' x 9' 7'' (3.11m x 2.93m)
Double glazed window, built in wardrobe
Bathroom - 7' 8'' x 6' 11'' (2.34m x 2.12m)
Paneled bath with electric shower over, shower screen, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, built in storage cupboard housing water cylinder, laminate flooring
Private single garage accessed via security gates
Well maintained communal gardens with communal car parking
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-26993298.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3728712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.