3 bedroom detached house for saleReform Place, Sleaford, NG34
- Detached 3 Storey Town House
- Lounge; Dining Kitchen; Utility; WC
- 3 Generous Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Detached Garage; Private Garden
- Town Centre Location
- Deceptively Spacious & Well Presented
- New uPVC Double Glazing 2016
- Gas Central Heating
- EPC Rating E
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND WELL-PRESENTED DETACHED TOWN CENTRE HOME WITH GARAGE AND PRIVATE GARDENS. Positioned on a small cul de sac convenient for nearby amenities is this period 3 storey property having accommodation comprising; Lounge with French doors to garden, Dining Kitchen, Utility, Separate Toilet, 3 generous Bedrooms and Main Bathroom. The property has gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing re-fitted in 2016. Outside it benefits from a garage and enclosed private gardens. For sale with no onward chain. Viewing is recommended to fully appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-27071079.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR030925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.