This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
Detached house for sale
Garage Conversion, East side of M Strathyre, Callander, Perthshire, FK18 8NB
- Title Absolute
Tenure: FreeholdLOT 59 **FOR SALE BY AUCTION**
4th July 2013 at 12:00 at The Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, London W8 7NX
A part completed garage conversion into a residential dwelling, situated in a rural location. We understand there are no services connected and that there are issues with planning and rights of way. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries in this regard.
Local authority - Stirling Council
EPC rating - not available
NB.Only cleared funds will be accepted by way of 10% deposit for this property.
NNB.A solicitor based in Scotland will be required when purchasing this property.
For viewing times, or agents' details, please go to the Harman Healy website. Interested parties must rely on their own inspection. Measurements are not taken by the auctioneers.
LEGAL DOCUMENTATION can be downloaded for free from our website.
For VIEWING DETAILS please go to the Harman Healy website
GENERAL ENQUIRIES: Please read the important information below first and visit our website, which will answer most of your questions.
- If you are the successful bidder, contracts are exchanged immediately upon the fall of the hammer.
- A 10% deposit subject to a minimum of Â£2,000 (whichever is the greater) is payable at the point of exchange, along with a Â£600 (including VAT) contracts administration charge.
- Successful bidders are required to show proof of identity (eg. current passport or driving licence) & proof of address (e.g. utility bill or bank statement). If buying in a company name we need a letter of authority on company letterhead, as well a proof of ID & address for a company director or secretary.
- To bid by telephone or proxy we must be holding the deposit, admin fee, proof of ID & address & telephone / proxy bidding form at least two working days prior to the auction. The telephone / proxy bidding form can be downloaded from our website.
- If bidding on behalf of someone else, the bidder must have a letter of authority from the purchaser, copies of the purchaser's ID documents, as well as their own.
- The period allowed for completion of the sale varies but will usually be either 14, 21 or 28 days after the auction, depending on the terms of the contract.
- The golden rule is know what you are bidding on and make sure you have the necessary finance in place before attending the auction. Once you have successfully bid on a property you have entered into a legally binding contract