3 bedroom terraced house for saleDogsthorpe Road, Peterborough
- Inner terraced house
- Gas central heating
- Three bedrooms
- On street parking permit
*Inner terraced house
*Gas central heating
*On street parking permit
4.67m x 3.63m (15'4" x 11'11") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, telephone point, TV point, two wall lights, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed entrance door, open plan to Dining Area.
3.71m x 3.66m (12'2" x 12') maximum. Window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, two wall lights, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, door to:
3.05m x 2.29m (10' x 7'6"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer, stainless steel mixer tap and tiled surround, space for fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher and automatic washing machine, built-in eye level electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, window to side, radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling, door to:
Vinyl flooring, hardwood part glazed door to garden, door to:
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with hand shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled surround, window to side.
First Floor Landing
Fitted carpet, access to loft space, door to:
4.17m x 3.63m (13'8" x 11'11") maximum including chimney breast. PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to ceiling.
3.96m x 3.07m (13' x 10'1"). Window to rear, built-in boiler cupboard, housing wall mounted gas boiler serving heating system and domestic hot water and shelving, radiator, fitted carpet, telephone point, coving to ceiling.
2.92m x 2.31m (9'7" x 7'7"). Window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, sloping ceiling.
Frontage, enclosed front garden, enclosed by brick wall, mainly laid to gravel. Enclosed rear garden, enclosed by brick wall and wooden panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn, side gated access, wooden garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-27341154.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB200737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.