2 bedroom park home for salePalm Grove Court, Thorne, Doncaster
- Two bedroom park home
- Quiet residential park close to amenities
- Gas central heating
- Shower room
- FOR THE OVER 50's
Offered for sale is this two bedroom park home on a quiet residential park FOR THE OVER 50's which is close to Thorne town centre and has nearby transport links. Accommodation comprises hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and shower room. Gardens & car parking.
Offered for sale is this two bedroom park home on a quiet residential park FOR THE OVER 50's which is close to Thorne town centre and has nearby transport links. Accommodation comprises hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms and shower room. Side and rear gardens & car parking.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.56m )
Having front and side facing aluminium single glazed windows, electric fire, two radiators and door to:
Kitchen/diner 11' 8" x 8' 10" plus recess ( 3.56m x 2.69m plus recess )
Wall and base cupboards with marble effect work surfaces and tile surround. Inset stainless steel sink unit and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator. Cupboard housing wall mounted gas combination boiler.
With side facing single glazed aluminium door. Radiator and electric consumer unit.
Side facing double glazed window. Tiled walls and floor. White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, quadrant shower cubicle and low level flush wc. Extractor fan.
Rear Bedroom 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
With a side facing single glazed aluminium window. Built-in cupboards and wardrobes including bedside cabinets and dressing table. Radiator.
Box Room 8' 3" x 4' 6" ( 2.51m x 1.37m )
Side facing single glazed aluminium window and a double wardrobe.
There is a car standing area to the side and lawned gardens to the side and rear.
Sectional storage shed.
The residential park is for the OVER 50's with NO CATS allowed.
PITCH FEE & WATER CHARGES:
2012/2013 - £104.28 per month
2013/2014 - £109.42 per month
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-27370434.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN102000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.