5 bedroom detached house for saleMontgomerie Drive, Stewarton, Kilmarnock
Offers in Excess of £399,000
- Luxury detached villa
- Hall, cloaks, lounge
- Sitting rm, office, 28ft
- Dining kitchen, 5 beds
- 2 en suite, dbl garage,
- Driveway & Gardens
Superb family size detached villa by Travis Homes. Situated within the grounds of Lainshaw House. Comprising, hall, cloaks/wc, lounge, sitting room, office, 28ft lux kit/ dining rm, utility rm. Five bedrooms, master dressing rm & en suite, bed 2 'Jack & Jill' / bathroom, Dbl garage.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this superb luxury detached villa situated within the grounds of Lainshaw House and Gardens on the outskirts of Stewarton.
The accommodation comprises reception hall, cloaks/wc, lounge, sitting room with bay window, 28ft luxury fitted kitchen/ dining room with french doors to gardens, utility room, study/office. The upper floor has five bedrooms, master with dressing room and en suite shower room, bedroom 2 has 'Jack & Jill' en suite with family bathroom.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, under floor heating in kitchen/ dining rm, double glazing, double detached garage, large gardens to the front and rear, off street parking for several cars. The property also enjoys countryside views to the rear.
Stewarton has a selection of local amenities including shops, Sainsburys supermarket, schools, restaurants and public transport. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow.
Entrance Hall 23' 3" x 9' 9" Max ( 7.09m x 2.97m Max )
Study 14' 1" x 10' 11" (into bay window) ( 4.29m x 3.33m (into bay window) )
Lounge: 19' 3" x 13' 3" ( 5.87m x 4.04m )
Sitting Room 15' 7" x 13' 3" ( 4.75m x 4.04m )
Kitchen/dining 28' 6" x 13' 4" extending to 17' 6" ( 8.69m x 4.06m extending to 5.33m )
Utility Room 9' 4" x 8' 6" Max ( 2.84m x 2.59m Max )
Bedroom One 16' x 13' 3" ( 4.88m x 4.04m )
En-Suite 9' 8" x 6' 9" (over bath) ( 2.95m x 2.06m (over bath) )
Dressing Room 9' 8" x 5' 10" (into bay window) ( 2.95m x 1.78m (into bay window) )
Bedroom Two: 15' 4" x 13' 2" Max ( 4.67m x 4.01m Max )
En-Suite/ Jack 'n' Jill (main 13' 2" x 7' 7" (over bath) ( 4.01m x 2.31m (over bath) )
Bedroom Three: 13' 5" x 11' extending to 13' 3" ( 4.09m x 3.35m extending to 4.04m )
Bedroom Four: 13' 5" x 13' 1" Max ( 4.09m x 3.99m Max )
Bedroom Five 9' 9" x 9' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.84m )
There is a gas central heating system installed which also heats the domestic hot water.
Off street parking for several cars leading to double detached garage.
Extensive gardens surround the property with countryside views to rear. Mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK102615. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.