1 bedroom flat for saleMayfield Road, Crouch End, N8
- Great one bedroomed flat
- Arranged over the ground floor
- Within period building which used to be Vicarage
- Bathed in natural light
- Beautifully maintained throughout
- Lovely paved garden with pond
This lovely one bedroomed ground floor flat, is set on a quiet and leafy residential street within what used to be the old vicarage for the next door church.
Sitting half way up a quiet residential hilled street this property sits between Haringey and Crouch End and benefits from the many amenities that these areas have to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 861866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.