5 bedroom terraced house for saleNantllys, 12 Market Square, Llanerchymedd
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious Three Storey Stone Built Residence
- Modernised yet with Considerable Internal Charm
- Well Appointed Throughout
- 5 Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and Shower Room
- 2 Spacious Reception Rooms
- Impressive Breakfast Kitchen and Two Utility Rooms
- LPG Gas Central Heating and PVCu Double Glazing
- Small Courtyard and Storage Building to Rear
- Internal Inspection Essential to Appreciate Accommodation and Quality
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this truly unique 3 storey, stone-built residence with considerable internal charm. The property, which has been well maintained by the present owners, originally erected in the late 19th century and since then has been extended and modernised, retaining some of the features, unique to that period. The well proportioned accommodation, which benefits from PVCu Glazing and LPG Gas Fired Central Heating, includes on the ground floor, an Entrance Hall, a Spacious Modern Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room, a Dining Room, a Utility Room and a Shower Room. The first floor provides a Sizable ´L´ Shaped Lounge, 2 Double Bedrooms and an additional Utility Room. 3 Double Bedrooms and a Generous Family Bathroom can be found on the second floor.
The Dwelling is centrally located in the village of Llanerchymedd, which is well placed for many of the coastal and rural attractions to found on the Island. Additionally, the village is in convenient travelling distance for the Market Town of Llangefni, where most essential goods and services are available, as well as the A55 Expressway, allowing rapid commuting throughout Anglesey, to the mainland and beyond.
In our opinion a first class family home.
LOUNGE 17' 9" x 14' 7" (5.41m x 4.44m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 21' 9" x 19' 9" (6.63m x 6.02m)
DINING ROOM 14' 1" x 8' 11" (4.29m x 2.72m)
BEDROOM 1 10' 4" x 9' 5" (3.15m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM 2 10' 3" x 9' 7" (3.12m x 2.92m)
UTILITY ROOM 8' 3" x 8' 3" (2.51m x 2.51m)
BEDROOM 3 18' 1" x 10' 0" (5.51m x 3.05m)
BEDROOM 4 11' 8" x 9' 5" (3.56m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM 5 10' 8" x 8' 10" (3.25m x 2.69m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-27403225.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 259886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dafydd Hardy, Llangefni. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.