2 bedroom terraced house for saleGarden Street, Ackworth, Pontefract
Sold STC £109,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Brick built 2 bedroom mid terrace house
- Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing
- Modern fitted dining kitchen
- Spacious lounge
- 2 good size bedrooms
- Particularly spacious modern fitted house bathroom
- Off street parking to front
- Well maintained good size private gardens to rear
- Cul de sac position in sought after residential village
Ideal for the younger or more mature persons alike is this superbly presented deceptively spacious 2 bedroom mid terrace house. Situated in this sought after location within the highly regarded residential village of Ackworth.
Tucked away in this quiet location on the outer edge of the highly sought after residential village of Ackworth, yet close to all amenities and offering easy access to all local centres and the motorway network, is this brick built 2 bedroom mid terrace house. Ideal for the younger or more mature persons alike, the property offers deceptively spacious accommodation and is maintained and presented to the highest of standards throughout. Having the usual requirements of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and benefiting from ample off street parking and good size private gardens to the rear. The internal accommodation which must be viewed briefly comprises: spacious dining kitchen, inner hall and lounge to ground floor. To the first floor there are 2 good size bedrooms and a particularly spacious modern fitted house bathroom. Outside to the front of the property there is a drive providing off street parking, whilst to the rear there are well maintained good size private gardens and further off street parking available.
Dining Kitchen 13' 4" x 13' ( 4.06m x 3.96m )
Having a comprehensive range of modern units to both high and low level incorporating glass display units and with spaces for appliances and plumbing for washing machine. Set within the laminate work tops there is a stainless steel sink unit and the focal point of this kitchen is the stainless steel Indisit range with 5 gas rings set within the tiled alcove. With useful built in storage cupboard, part tiling to walls, central heating radiator and having a window looking out to the the front of the property. Having a uPVC/ glazed door leading out to the front. With arch way leading into...
With stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 9" ( 4.09m x 3.58m )
With laminate flooring, central heating radiator, ceiling coving and with feature decorative niche to chimney breast. With uPVC/ glazed french doors leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 11' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.38m )
With window overlooking the rear gardens, central heating radiator and with archway leading into dressing area.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.29m )
With window looking out to the front of the property and having a built in storage cupboard housing the combination central heating boiler. With ceiling coving and central heating radiator.
House Bathroom 13' 1" x 5' 5" ( 3.99m x 1.65m )
This particularly spacious modern bathroom has a 3 piece white suite with contemporary chrome fittings comprising of a corner bath, low level WC and wash hand basin. With full tiling to walls, ceiling coving, central heating radiator and window to the front of the property.
To the front of the property there are double wrought iron gates giving access to a paved drive providing ample off street parking . To the rear there are most attractive well maintained gardens, having a paved patio with low wall stone surround and beyond, gardens laid primarily to lawn with mature trees and shrubs and garden store. To the rear of the gardens there are double timber gates leading to further off street parking.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract town centre along the A628 Ackworth Road. Proceed into Ackworth and after passing the Brown Cow public house on the right hand side and then Ackworth School on the right hand side, continue along up the hill passing the playing fields on the left hand side. On reaching the roundabout, turn right onto Wakefield Road and proceed well along passing first the Boot and Shoe public house on the left hand side and then the Angel public house on the right hand side, proceed along before taking a right hand turn into Garden Street where number 3 will be found on the right hand side identified by the for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-27727950.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON106503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.