Shop for saleBargain Booze Select Convenience Store, Caen Field, Braunton, EX33
- Ideally located in a precinct of complementary shops and businesses
- Benefits from a free car park to the front and a high footfall
- T/O £550,000 per annum with a gross profit of 20%
- Fitted and equipped to a high standard and were completely refitted by our clients in 2007
- An ideal opportunity to acquire a thriving off licence and convenience store in a sought after area
Bargain Booze Select Convenience Store is ideally located in a precinct of complementary shops and businesses in the popular Devon town of Braunton. The business benefits from a free car park for customers, while in store, to the front and a high footfall. Braunton is a large village in North Devon, popular with tourists and a desirable place in which to live and work. The village lies approximately 2 miles from the wide sandy beach at Saunton, popular with surfers and approximately 5 miles from Barnstaple.
Preferred Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this popular convenience store and off licence, which was established by our clients in 2007 and which is only now being placed on the market due to their wish for a change of career. The business generates a turnover in the region of £550,000 per annum with a gross profit of 20% derived from the sale of alcohol and convenience lines including fresh local produce, bread, cakes and frozen foodstuff. There is also an in-house pizza oven, chicken rotisserie and video/DVD hire. There is scope to increase turnover by offering newspapers and perhaps introducing the National Lottery. The premises are fitted and equipped to a high standard and were completely refitted by our clients in 2007. We feel this represents an ideal opportunity to acquire a thriving off licence and convenience store in such a sought after area. Early discussions with Preferred Commercial must come highly recommended.
T/O: £550,000 approx.
Mon - Sun: 9.00am - 10.00pm
Large lock-up retail unit in a popular precinct of shops with ample free parking in the forecourt to the front. Briefly comprising:
• Main sales and display area fitted to suit trade with counter area with 2 electronic cash registers, EPOS system, large alcoholic drink display, 4 chillers, product display shelving, frozen food section, pizza oven, chicken rotisserie, hot food display, preparation area for pizza making, sink and storage area, stainless steel preparation surfaces.
• Kitchen to rear with oven and sink unit
• Freezer store with 5 x chest freezers
• Large storage area for food and drink with shelving and small scissor lift
• Office with CCTV system and PC
• Wash Basin
• Beverage making area
• Car park to front of shop with 2 hours free parking
• Large walk-in refrigerator to side
• Delivery access to side
Original length: 25 years
Remaining: 20 years
Review: every 3 years
Rent: £16,000 per annum
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preferred Commercial, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.