Land for saleRhosgoch, Anglesey
- Building Plot
- Rural Village Location
- Located Some 3 Miles from Amlwch Town
- With Previous Outline Planning for a Dwelling
- Reaching Views of Surrounding Countryside
- Views of the Snowdonia Mountains & Irish Sea
Located in the rural village of Rhosgoch is this building plot which benefits from previous outline planning permission (application number 44C302) for the erection of a dwelling. The plot enjoys far reaching views over the surrounding countryside to the Snowdonia mountain range in one direction and the Irish sea in the other.
Situated in a non estate location in this rural village, the plot offers the buyer the opportunity to design and build their dream home in the heart of Anglesey's countryside. The village is located some 3 miles or so away from the Town of Amlwch which offers a range of amenities with the Central Administrative Town of Llangefni being some 11 miles away which offers a wider range of amenities together with access onto the A55 expressway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28010403.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3908012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams & Goodwin The Property People, Llangefni. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.