4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClaremont Drive, Hartlepool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- SPACIOUS DOUBLE FRONTED 4 BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE
- BACKING ONTO ELDON GROVE TENNIS CLUB
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING & CAVITY WALL INSULATION.
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
FOR SALE BY AUCTION ON MONDAY 30TH JULY, 2012 AT LEEDS FC, ELLAND ROAD, LEEDS COMMENCING AT 12.30PM. LOVELY REAR GARDEN. A spacious Double Fronted 4 Bedroomed Semi-Detached House, cared for and easily run with plenty of scope for the new owners.
LOVELY REAR GARDEN. A spacious Double Fronted 4 Bedroomed Semi-Detached House, cared for and partly improved, whilst still with plenty of scope for the new owners to indulge their home improvement capacities. Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazing and Cavity Wall Insulation. Porch. Central Hall. Cloakroom. Through Lounge. Separate Dining Room. Kitchen. 4 Bedrooms, 3 with robes and 1 with concealed robes. Fully Tiled Bathroom. Outstanding Rear Garden. Garage and useful Outbuildings. Backs onto Eldon Grove Tennis Club.
4 BEDROOMS & SPACE TO EXTEND (SUBJECT TO CONSENT). A Spacious Double Fronted 4 Bedroomed Semi Detached House, apparently originally built for the Territorial Army to a high specification on a generous site with a particularly long Rear Garden, much larger than average. It has Gas Central Heating, Cavity Wall Insulation and UPVC Double Glazing. There is a Porch with a Central Hall and a Cloakroom off, a Through Lounge with patio doors overlooking the Rear Garden and folding doors to the Separate Dining Room with serving hatch to the Kitchen, which also overlooks the Rear Garden. On the First Floor are 4 Bedrooms, 3 with robes and recesses and one with concealed robes and a fully tiled Bathroom with 'Sandalwood' suite. The Rear Garden is quite superbly laid out with generous areas of lawn and deep borders and a large variety of trees including silver birch and flowering shrubs, conifers, roses and ground cover. There is a Garage with useful outbuildings attached. This property will appeal to individuals who can see its latent potential.
' L' Shaped Entrance Hall
UPVC Double Glazed Entrance door, radiator, cupboard under stairs off.
low level suite with wash basin, UPVC Double Glazed window, 'Dimplex' convector heater.
Through Lounge 18' 10" x 12' 1" ( 5.74m x 3.68m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front elevation with venetian blind and UPVC Double Glazed patio doors overlooking rear garden, gas fire with surround, twin radiator, folding door access to;
Separate Dining Room 13' x 9' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.02m )
wall mounted gas fire, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed window with venetian blind, built in cupboards.
Kitchen 13' 2" x 8' 4" narrowing to 6' 9" ( 4.01m x 2.54m narrowing to 2.06m )
single drainer stainless steel sink unit with double base, double corner unit, recess and additional double cupboard with working surface, additional working surface with space beneath for automatic washing machine (excluded), radiator, part half tiling, 'Glow Warm 4560' gas boiler with clock control, UPVC Double Glazed window, airing rack, fridge recess (fridge excluded) with 2 fitted cupboards and top cupboard over fridge, serving hatch to Dining Room, UPVC Double Glazed side window.
Utility Area / Rear Porch
(with store) and additional brick built store off, Sealed Unit Double Glazed window, water supply and front entrance door with cupboard containing meters.
approached by turning staircase with hardwood handrail.
UPVC Double Glazed window, twin radiator, deep shelved cupboard.
Bedroom 1 (rear) 14' 8" x 10' ( 4.47m x 3.05m )
UPVC Double Glazed window, venetian blind, radiator, 2 double robes with central dressing table, cornice.
Bedroom 2 (front) 11' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.64m )
UPVC Double Glazed window, radiator, double robe.
Bedroom 3 (rear) 9' 11" x 9' ( 3.02m x 2.74m )
radiator, UPVC Double Glazed window with view towards the Tennis Courts and Bowling Green, double louvred door robe.
Bedroom 4 (south) 13' x 6' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.01m )
double airing cupboard with hot water cylinder insulated and fitted with immersion heater for summer use, wardrobe recess, UPVC Double Glazed window.
with 'Sun King' suite including shaped panelled acrylic bath with 2 grip handles, mixer tap, shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, WC with white waste water preventer, UPVC Double Glazed window with orchid glazing, radiator, fan heater.
Attached Garage 8' 8" x 15' 10" ( 2.64m x 4.83m )
up and over door. The Garage is approached by a herringbone sett drive and matching footpath area.
area of lawn with rose and hydrangea border, contoneaster and burberis.
Longer Than Usual Rear Garden
with attractively landscaped central lawn areas with deep borders including potentilia, roses, holly, silver birch, laurel, budlia, broom and a variety of shrubs and plants, greenhouse.
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 12.00 noon. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits.
The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £500.00 + vat (£600) payable on the fall of the hammer.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective. A catalogue, which also contains the Order of Sale, may be obtained from the auctioneers office.
Any offer made prior to the sale must still adhere to the auction conditions.
No. 53 faces west on Claremont Drive and backs onto the Eldon Grove Lawn Tennis and Bowling Club, towards the south end of Claremont Drive, near Elwick Road where there are shops and the Burn Valley Gardens. The area is served by Eldon Grove Junior School and is currently within the catchment area for High Tunstall Comprehensive School. The Sixth Form Colleges are within walking distance. There are pleasant walks in Ward Jackson Park and Summerhill Park and nearby Pastureland. Hartlepool Town Centre is about three quarters of a mile away and like the Marina amenities is within a few minutes drive. There is easy access via the A689 to the A19 for fast commuting to Teesside, Sunderland and Newcastle. Durham Tees Valley and Newcastle International Airports are within comfortable driving distance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR104318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool on 01429 261351.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.