Cottage for saleBethany, Trerulefoot, Cornwall
- For Auction on 06/11/13 at 2pm
- At The Bedford Hotel, Tavistock (unless prior)
- Detached Rural Cottage with 3 acres of Land
- Small range of Outhouses
- All in need of Renovation and improvement
- Further adjoining 2.83 acre Field
- Available by Auction in following Lot
- Convenient for Liskeard and Plymouth
- Huge potential to improve
- EPC Rating 45 Band E
RURAL COTTAGE WITH OUTBUILDINGS AND LAND A detached rural cottage with a small range of outbuildings set in approximately 3 acres of land, all in need of renovation and improvment. Further adjoining 2.83 acres available in following auction Lot.
GROUND FLOOR Front door into:
HALL With open access to:
LOUNGE 13' 6" x 12' 2" (4.14m x 3.72m)
DINING ROOM 12' 3" x 9' 11" (3.74m x 3.03m) Incorporating oil-fired boiler.
INNER HALL With staircase to First Floor Landing and doors to:
LARDER/STORE 14' 8" x 4' 2" (4.49m x 1.28m)(approx) Irregular shape room.
KITCHEN 22' 4" x 8' 3" (6.82m x 2.53m) With door to Lobby and outside door.
LANDING With doors to:
BEDROOM ONE 12' 10" x 10' 1" (3.92m x 3.09m)
BATHROOM 9' 5" x 6' 3" (2.89m x 1.91m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 11" x 9' 6" (3.95m x 2.90m)(max)
OUTSIDE Adjoining the cottage is an outside store.
GARDENS Immediately adjoining the cottage are the former gardens incorporating some dilapidated outhouses. Just beyond this are the main outbuildings, in various states of repair. These include s 60' x 20' general purpose building of block construction which appears in sound condition. Other outbuildings include a former dutch barn, a piggery, cow house, garage and hen house.
LAND Immediately beyond the outbuildings is an attractive field of approximately 2.5 acres bordered by mature hedgerows.
AUCTIONEERS NOTE The adjoining 2.83 acre field is also available for sale by auction, in the following Lot for sale.
VIEWINGS Block viewing dates: Friday 11 Oct at 11am; Saturday 19 Oct at 12 noon; Friday 25 Oct at 2.30pm; Friday 1 Nov at 11am. To arrange a viewing telephone Joint Auctioneers Richard Trowbridge Estate and Letting Agents. Tel: 01579 345890.
SERVICES Interested parties are requested to make their own enquiries of the relevant authorities as to the availability of services.
LOCAL AUTHORITY Cornwall Council
SOLICITORS Caunters Solicitors, Lloyds Bank Chambers, The Parade, Liskeard, Cornwall PL14 6AJ. Tel: 01579 343165 Ref: James Outten.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE Rating: 45 Band E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100317016510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House Devon and Cornwall, Auction. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.