3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Thistle Close, Newthorpe, Nottingham
like this property?Call 0115 780 2007
Distances are straight line measurements
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Corner Position
- Mainly Double Glazed
- Gas Centrally Heated
- Lounge, Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
A detached bungalow that occupies a corner plot on a popular residential development in Newthorpe having gas centrally heated mainly double glazed accommodation which includes three well proportioned bedrooms, lounge dining room, kitchen, bathroom, garage, driveway and gardens.
A viewing is highly recommended of this superbly presented and well maintained modern style detached bungalow offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN and having the benefit of gas central heating and being mainly double glazed. The accommodation comprises; fitted kitchen, inner hallway, lounge dining room, three bedrooms, bathroom/wc, gardens to three sides and gated driveway giving access to the detached garage.
The Accommodation Comprises
Double glazed side enrance door leading to
Fitted Kitchen 10' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, rolled top working surfaces, inset single drainer sink unit, ceramic tiled splashbacks, fitted electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood facility over, window to side elevation, doorway to side elevation, coving to ceiling, breakfast bar facility. Double panelled radiators, t.v. and telephone aerial points, tinted glass door, to hall.
Dado rail, coving to ceiling, access to roof space, two central heating radiators, inset ceiling spot lights, doorway to:-
with doorway to outside.
Lounge 20' 7" x 10' 11" ( 6.27m x 3.33m )
Large picture window to side elevation offering views over the garden area, fire surround with inset focal point gas fire, four wall light points, central heating radiator, tinted glass door to hall.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.17m x 3.28m )
Etched glazed door, double glazed window to rear elevation, single panelled radiator, etched glass door to hall.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, coving to ceiling and single panelled radiator. Television aerial point, etched glass door to hall.
Bedroom Three 13' 8" x 9' 6" ( 4.17m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear and side elevations, ceiling spot lights, coving to ceiling, laminate style flooring, television and telephone aerial points. Single panelled radiator, etched glass door to hall.
Bathroom/wc 7' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.41m x 1.80m )
With etched glazed door and fiitted with a three piece white suite comprising corner bath with mixer tap facility, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., partial complimentary ceramic wall tiling, coving to ceiling, ceiling spot lights, useful built-in corner storage/toiletry cupboard facility, towel radiator. Double glazed window to rear elevation, etched glass door to hall.
The property occupies a substantial corner plot position with gardens arranged to front, side and rear elevations providing a series of lawn areas with flower and shrub borders. The front and side bondaries being enclosed by mature hedgerow.
A block paved driveway provides ample off road parking and extends to the side of the property via double wrought iron gates and these in turn lead to
Garage 17' 6" x 10' 8" ( 5.33m x 3.25m )
With up and over access door, also housing wall mounted gas fired combination central heating boiler, water tap facility, wash hand basin, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and additional space for fridge/freezer. Access doorway to:-
Rear Garden/yard Area
Mainly paved for ease of maintenance, further gravelled area, brick built storage facility. Brick built outhouse storage attached onto the garage. Security lighting, motion detector fitted.
From our Kimberley office turn right onto Main Street travelling out of Kimberley and down Gilthill. At the Ikea island turn right onto Nottingham Road taking the 5th left turn onto Newthorpe Common. Take the first left onto Daisy Farm Road and the 4th right turn onto Rolleston Drive. Thistle Close is then first on the left where number 2 can then be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements