4 bedroom detached house for saleGarth Lane, Hambleton, Selby
Sold STC £229,995
- FAMILY HOME
- Detached four bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Corner Gardens and Garage
- Good family garden
- Viewing Essential to Appreciate
Garth Lane in Hambleton has a lot to offer its new buyer, its a fantastic size four bedrooms and three reception rooms, with gardens to three sides. What more could you want from a family home! Viewings are essential call today!
William H Brown are delighted to offer this detached family home in the popular village of Hambleton to the market. Conveniently located for the A63 and thereby A19/ M62, Selby, Leeds, York etc. We believe viewing is essential to appreciate the scope of accommodation on offer. Briefly comprising: to the ground floor: reception hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, sitting room, kitchen and integral garage. To the first floor : Four bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also boasts a corner plot with gardens to front, side and rear along with garage and driveway.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this detached family home in the popular village of Hambleton to the market. Conveniently located for the A63 and thereby A19/ M62, Selby, Leeds, York etc. We believe viewing is essential to appreciate the scope of accommodation on offer. Briefly comprising: to the ground floor: reception hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, sitting room, kitchen and garage. To the first floor : Four bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also boasts a corner plot with gardens to front, side and rear along with garage and driveway.
With entrance door to the front elevation, staircase rising to the first floor, ceiling light point, radiator and laminate flooring.
With window to the front elevation, ceiling light point and two piece suite including wash hand basin and wc.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 1" ( 4.50m x 3.38m )
With window to the side elevation, ceiling light point and radiator. the focal point of the room being the wood burning stove. double doors give access to
Dining Room 11' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.64m )
With window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point and radiator.
Sitting Room 15' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.67m x 3.56m )
With window to the front elevation and patio doors to the side giving access to the patio. ceiling light point, radiator and laminate flooring.
Breakfast Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.91m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of contemporary wall and base units, complimentary laminate worksurfaces and tiled splash backs. built in fridge/ freezer, oven, microwave, hob and hood. space for dishwasher and breakfast bar. ceiling light point, radiator and window to the front elevation. access to :
With up and over door to the front elevation, light and power and door to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing :
A galleried landing providing access to all bedrooms and family bathroom, ceiling light point, loft access and radiator. built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" max x 11' 3" max extending to 8' 2" min ( 4.04m max x 3.43m max extending to 2.49m min )
With window to the side elevation, two ceiling lights tv point, radiator. a range of built in wardrobes to one wall provide ample storage space. Then access to en suite
en suite to master bedroom has a electric shower cubicle, with extractor and sink with a vanity unit,
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 11' 7" ( 3.58m x 3.53m )
With window to the side elevation, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.64m )
With window to the front elevation, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.67m )
With window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point and radiator.
With window to the front elevation, ceiling light point and radiator. fitted with a three piece suite including : paneled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and wc.
The property benefits from a corner plot. to the front the block paved driveway provides parking space and access to the garage. the mature gardens extend to the front, side and rear offering lawns, mature beds and borders and patio areas. the gardens are largely fence and hedge enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28358902.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL102741. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.