2 bedroom terraced house for saleNelson Road, ELLESMERE PORT
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fully Boarded Loft Room
- UPVC Double Glazing
***INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS***
Two bedroom mid terraced house, comprising; entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a fully boarded loft room, with staircase, lighting, power and roof window.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
**** INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS****
Two bedroom mid terraced house situated within a popular residential location and being ideally placed for local transport links. Briefly comprising; entrance porch, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and a fully boarded loft room, with staircase, lighting, power and roof window.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
With a upvc double glazed door to the front elevation and wood effect flooring.
Lounge 12' 5" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.78m max x 3.48m max )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
Dining Room 12' 4" into recess x 13' 10" max ( 3.76m into recess x 4.22m max )
With a upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, feature fire place, wood effect flooring and a radiator.
With a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integrated electric oven, four ring gas hob with over head extractor, space for appliances, plumbing for a washing machine, upvc double glazed window to the side elevation and a upvc double glazed door to the side elevation leading to the rear garden.
With stairs to the loft room and doors to.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.40m )
With a upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, two built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.57m )
With a upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, under stairs storage area and a radiator.
Loft Room 16' 4" restricted height x 12' 8" ( 4.98m restricted height x 3.86m )
Being fully boarded with velux ceiling window and lighting.
Three Piece Bathroom
The bathroom comprises; low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath with wall mounted shower unit, radiator and a upvc double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance garden with a paved path way, iron gate and brick built wall. To the rear of the property there is a yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28450647.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU103089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.