5 bedroom detached house for saleOakleigh Park North, Oakleigh Park
- Double fronted Detached residence
- Electric security gates
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Bathrooms
- Secluded rear garden
- 2 Car ports
A fantastic period style double fronted detached family residence with a security gated carriage driveway situated on this prestigeous residential road. Features include 5 bedrooms, 2 car ports and a 36ft double reception room. This superior home must be seen to be appreciated.
An imposing period style double fronted detached family residence situated in the heart of Oakleigh Park. Approached via a security gated carriage driveway thsi magnificent 5 bedroom family home boasts spacious accommodation including a 36ft double reception room with original features as well as a modern fitted kitchen. There are two car ports one either side of the house and a secluded rear garden extending to over 100ft. This amazing property must be viewed to be appreciated.
Door to front, tiled flooring.
Cupboard, marble tiled flooring, boxed radiator and display unit with large mirror and spots, cornice.
Double Reception 36' 2" x 18' 6" into bay ( 11.02m x 5.64m into bay )
Two rear aspect bays; one with sash windows and second with two doors to garden, side aspect windows and side aspect door to extension, coving, wall moldings, four wall light points, fireplace with mantlepiece.
Dining Room 18' into bay x 12' 5" ( 5.49m into bay x 3.78m )
Cherry wood flooring, coving, boxed radiator, wall moldings, dado rail.
Third Reception Room 12' x 13' 7" ( 3.66m x 4.14m )
Double glazed window to side, boxed radiator, tiled flooring, wall and base level units to one side, worktops, double glazed door to car port, spots inset, space for fridge/freezer, walk-in storage cupboard.
Fitted Kitchen 9' 8" into units x 8' 9" into units ( 2.95m into units x 2.67m into units )
Wall and base level units, double glazed window to rear, once bowl sink, gas hob and cooker hood, double oven and microwave, spots inset, integrated dishwasher, granite worktops and splashbacks and drainer.
Celar 32' 7" x 6' 4" ( 9.93m x 1.93m )
Gas and electric meters and fuseboard and power points.
Two built in cupboards, boxed radiator, loft access, picture rail, ceiling cornice, secondary glazed side aspect sash window.
Bedroom Two 18' 3" into bay x 14' 4" to chimney breast ( 5.56m into bay x 4.37m to chimney breast )
Secondary glazed rear aspect sash windows, three sets of built in wardrobes, boarded fireplace with mantlepiece, carpet, picture rail, coving, spots inset.
Bedroom One 18' 4" into bay x 15' 1" to wardrobes ( 5.59m into bay x 4.60m to wardrobes )
Built in wardrobes, radiator, spots inset, wood flooring, boxed radiator, built in dressing table to rear bay, picture rail, coving.
Window to side, two vanity wash hand basins, fully tiled walls, tile enclose bath with separate over bath shower, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 17' 11" into bay x 10' 10" to wardrobes ( 5.46m into bay x 3.30m to wardrobes )
Front aspect double glazed sash windows, radiator, wood laminate floorinf, picture rail, cornice.
Bedroom Four 14' 9" x 8' ( 4.50m x 2.44m )
Double glazed sash window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet, picture rail, cornice.
Bedroom Five 11' 3" x 9' 4" to wardrobes + recess ( 3.43m x 2.84m to wardrobes + recess )
Double glazed sash windows to front, radiator, wood laminate flooring, cornice, picture rail.
Shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low flush WC, fully tiled walls and flooring, side aspect double glazed window, tiled flooring, heated towel rail, pine panelled ceiling.
Car Port 32' feet (max) x 11' 10" (max) ( 9.75m feet (max) x 3.61m (max) )
Cupboard with central heating boiler, up and over door, outside toilet with sink.
Garage Converted To Room 19' 8" x 15' 2" ( 5.99m x 4.62m )
Windows to front and rear, lights, power points, space for washing machine, single drainer sink unit, cupboard.
2nd Car Port 22' 5" x 10' 6" ( 6.83m x 3.20m )
Up and over door.
Superb secluded mature rear garden with access to small covered terrace.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28468132.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTS101370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Whetstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.