3 bedroom terraced house for saleHydethorpe Road, Balham, London, SW12
- A charming Victorian terraced family house
- Well presented with good entertaining space
- Light and airy accommodation
- Two reception rooms
- A well appointed kitchen breakfast room
- Three double bedrooms, family bathroom
- Ample storage space including a loft
- A pretty south facing rear garden
- 10 minutes from Balham stations
James Pendleton are delighted to offer to the market a charming Victorian terraced family house located in the ever popular Hyde Farm Conservation area. The property is light and tastefully decorated throughout with well balanced accommodation arranged over two floors. The ground floor comprises two separate reception rooms offering generous entertaining space, a useful under-stairs storage cupboard and a well appointed kitchen breakfast room extending into a sunny conservatory with doors that least out to a pretty south facing rear garden. The upper floor comprises a master bedroom with built in wardrobes, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also has a useful loft space which subject to the necessary planning permissions and building consents could be converted. The property is offered with no chain. Hydethorpe Road is located within a five minute stroll of the green open spaces of Tooting Common and within a ten minute walk of Balham Mainline and Underground stations (Zone 3), providing direct links to the City and the West End. The abundance of bars, restaurants, cafes, shopping and leisure facilities local to this popular residential area are also within close proximity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28496083.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 61845S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.