3 bedroom detached house for saleImperial Road, Bedfont, Feltham
Sold STC £275,000
- 12', 10' And 10' Bedrooms
- Detached Family House
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Highly Adaptable And Well Presented Accommodation
- 12' Fully Fitted Kitchen
- 17' Lounge
- 14' Dining Room
- Lean-To/Conservatory Addition
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Sealed Unit Double Glazing
A Detached Three Bedroomed Family House Featuring Two Good Size Separate Reception Rooms, A Fully Fitted 12' Kitchen, Highly Adaptable Accommodation, Family Shower Room, En Suite Bathroom And A Most Convenient Location, Just Yards From Local Shopping Facilities And Excellent Road Communications
The property features highly adaptable and well presented accommodation briefly to include: entrance hall, a front aspect fully fitted kitchen measuring 12'10 x 9'4, front aspect dining room (formerly garage) measuring 14'10 x 7'10, very useful cloakroom, 17'9 x 9'10 lounge and a good sized lean-to/conservatory addition, completing the ground floor accommodation. On the first floor and located directly from the landing there is a shower room with a three piece suite and three bedrooms measuring 12' x 11'5, 10'8 x 10' 10' (minimum) x 7' respectively. The master bedroom also features an en suite bathroom with a three piece suite. This fine property, which certainly warrants an early internal inspection, provides benefits to include: sealed unit double glazing, gas fired central heating, off street parking to front, an attractive well tended approximate 65' garden to the rear and a most convenient location close to local facilities.
Laminated flooring, UPVC front door, stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
Fully fitted with a very good range of wall and floor units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, one and a half bowls and drainer together with waste disposal unit, plumbing and space for washing machine, built in dishwasher, built in oven, hob, cooker hood and microwave units, integral fitted fridge/freezer, recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls.
Dining Room 14' 10" x 7' 10" ( 4.52m x 2.39m )
(Formerly the garage). Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coved ceiling, meter cupboard.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, laminated flooring.
Lounge 17' 9" x 9' 10" ( 5.41m x 3.00m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to side aspect, double radiator, coved ceiling, two wall light points, ceiling rose, TV and telephone points.
Lean To/ Consevatory
Mainly glazed surround, power and light connected, door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Double radiator, sealed unit double glazed window to side aspect, doors to shower room and bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 12' x 11' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.48m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, coved ceiling. Door to..
En Suite Bathroom
Attractive suite comprising enclosed panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment with screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap and ample accessory space to side, low level WC, bidet, tiled walls, laminated flooring, sealed unit double glazed frosted window.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 10' ( 3.25m x 3.05m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, dimmer switch.
Bedroom 3 10' minimum x 7' ( 3.05m minimum x 2.13m )
Sealed unit double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe cupboard.
Suite comprising enclosed shower cubicle with unit, attachment and tiled surround, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level WC, laminated flooring, tiled walls, coved ceiling, sealed unit double glazed frosted window.
Off street parking facility to the front of the property.
To The Rear
The rear garden extends to approximately 65' with approximate 6' fencing to side and rear providing a degree of privacy, mainly laid to lawn, side pedestrian access via gate.
Imperial Road is situated within the heart of Bedfont, being a turning from Staines Road. There are excellent road communications locally providing routes to surrounding town centres, Heathrow Airport, Central London and the M3/M25 motorway network. Feltham Station provides an approximate 30 minute rail link to London Waterloo. There are also varied shopping and leisure facilities to be found within Feltham and surrounding areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28513912.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL102493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.