2 bedroom terraced house for saleDuncan Road, Leicester
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedrooms
- Mid Terraced
- Spiral Staircase
- Two Reception Rooms
- NO UPPER CHAIN!
TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOME, located in the ideal location of AYLESTONE. Benefiting from a lounge, dining room, kitchen and down stairs bathroom. The SPIRAL STAIR CASE will lead to the two bedrooms with dressing off set from the first bedroom. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN!
TWO BEDROOM MID TERRACED HOME, located in the ideal location of AYLESTONE, which offers driving distance to Fosse Park and to the city centre. Once inside you will find a dining room, which leads to the lounge. From here you will have access to a SPIRAL STAIR CASE, leading to the two bedrooms with dressing room off set form the first bedroom or to the kitchen. This then leads to a rear lobby giving access to the down stairs bathroom or to the rear garden. OFFERED WITH NO UPPER CHAIN!
Dining Room 11' 2" into the bay x 11' 2" into recess ( 3.40m into the bay x 3.40m into recess )
Access from outside. leads to the lounge. Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 1" into recess ( 4.50m x 3.38m into recess )
Access from the dining room and leads to the kitchen or to a SPIRAL STAIRCASE, leading to the two bedrooms. Radiator Double glazed window to the rear.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 5' 11" ( 3.94m x 1.80m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units, work surfaces, splash back tiles and a sink drainer unit. Space for a cooker, washing machine and a fridge / freezer. Double glazed window to the side. Leads to a rear lobby.
Leads to a down stairs bathroom or the garden.
Three piece set comprising of a bath with wall mounted shower, W/C and a hand wash basin. Double glazed window to the side. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Leads to the two bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 5" into the recess ( 3.63m x 3.48m into the recess )
Double glazed window to the rear. Leads to a dressing room. Radiator
Dressing Room 7' 7" x 5' 11" ( 2.31m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 7" to the wardrobes ( 3.63m x 2.92m to the wardrobes )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator
Easy to maintain rear garden comprising of laid lawn & a patio
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28537671.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS105924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.