6 bedroom character property for saleSpurrier Avenue, Knottingley
- Substantial 6 bedroom split level detached property
- 3 bedroom bungalow and 3 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Gardens to front side and rear
- Double and single garages
- Ample off street parking
- Maintained and presented to a high standard in a contemporary style
- Ideal for growing family needing independent living accommodation
- Close to all amenities and to the motorway network
- Viewing essential to appreciate the space and quality this home has to offer
Only by viewing can one appreciate the space and quality this unique 6 bedroom detached home has to offer. Standing on a good size plot with gardens to 3 sides, 3 garages, off road parking and situated in this popular residential area close to all amenities, with easy access to the motorway network.
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this substantial 6 bedroom detached property situated in this popular residential area on the outer edge of Knottingley, close to all amenities and offering easy access to the motorway network for those wishing to commute. Currently the property comprises of a 3 bedroom bungalow, with self contained 3 bedroom apartment beneath and would ideally suit the growing family wanting independent living accommodation for elderly relative or teenage children, or if preferred the property could convert back to one dwelling. Having recently been refurbished and updated to a high standard in a contemporary design throughout, the property has the usual requirements of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and benefits from ample off street parking and most attractive landscape gardens. The internal accommodation which must be viewed to fully appreciate the space of approximately 3300sq ft that this unique home has to offer, briefly comprises: the bungalow: reception hall, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, 3 good size bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are gardens to front, landscape private gardens to the rear and to the side a drive leading to a single garage. To the apartment, there is a reception hall, stunning open plan kitchen/ lounge, cinema room/ family room, 3 bedrooms with the master having an en suite shower room and house bathroom. Outside, there is a drive leading to a double garage and a private enclosed patio style garden.
The Bungalow (43)
With uPVC/ glazed door leading out to the front of the property.
Lounge 18' 2" x 12' 1" ( 5.54m x 3.68m )
With particularly spacious reception room, has the advantage of having 2 windows offering far reaching views. With wall mounted living flame style electric fire, 2 central heating radiators and ceiling coving.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 9' ( 3.76m x 2.74m )
Having a comprehensive range of contemporary white units to both high and low level incorporating a breakfast bar and with spaces for appliances and plumbing for washing machine. Set within the roll edge worktops there is a one and a half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and 4 ring gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood over. With laminate flooring, part tiling to walls, central heating radiator and uPVC double glazed window. With timber/ glazed French doors leading into...
Conservatory 11' 10" x 6' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.08m )
Of uPVC and glazed construction and having tiling to floor and French doors leading out to the rear garden.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 9' 3" ( 3.78m x 2.82m )
Having the advantage of 2 windows looking out to the front of the property. With central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 9' 1" ( 3.78m x 2.77m )
With window to the rear of the property and having a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.39m )
With window to the side of the property and having a central heating radiator.
Having a 3 piece modern white suite comprising of a paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. With tiling to floor, chrome ladder style radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a boundary wall and beyond a garden laid primarily to lawn with well stocked flower borders and having a path leading to the front entrance door. A path leads down the side to the rear of the property where there is particularly attractive low maintenance pebbled garden with decked pathways leading to a decked seating area. To the side of the property at lower level there is a part blocked paved driveway accessed by double timber farmhouse style gates, leading to a single garage with up and over door.
The Apartment (43 A )
With uPVC/glazed french doors leading out to the patio garden and opening into ...
Kitchen 11' x 10' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.10m )
Having a comprehensive range or modern white units to both high and low level incorporating spaces for appliances, set within the worktops there is a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and built in oven and hob with extractor hood above, with laminate flooring, central heating radiator and with opening into ...
Lounge 23' 2" x 12' 7" ( 7.06m x 3.84m )
A particularly spacious reception room having a wall mounted living flame electric fire with two central heating radiators.
Cinema Room / Family Room 17' 1" x 13' 3" ( 5.21m x 4.04m )
With study recess off, downlighters, central heating radiator and feature glass block wall.
With 2 central heating radiators, access to garage and uPVC door leading out to the front of the property.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.38m x 3.07m )
With uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and having a range of built in mirror fronted wardrobes to one wall
En-Suite Shower Room
Having a 3 piece modern white comprising of a double shower cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin. With part tiling to walls, downlighters and extractor fan
Bedroom 2 16' 10" x 6' 6" ( 5.13m x 1.98m )
With uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom 3 10' 3" x 6' ( 3.12m x 1.83m )
With uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Having a 3 piece modern white suite comprising of a paneled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC, with chrome ladder style radiator and extractor fan.
To the front of the property there is a boundary wall and fence with double timber farmhouse style gates leading to a tarmac/ block paved drive giving access to the double garage. A timber gate gives access to most attractive landscaped pebbled gardens, with stepping stone leading through to an ornamental steel gate, leading to a decked seating area with walled gardens, brick built barbecue and summer house. The garden is of a particularly private and enclosed nature having boundary walls to all sides.
The property can be approached by leaving Pontefract town centre along the A 645 Knottingley Road and after passing the Turnpike travel lodge on the left and after the garage on the right turn right onto Spurriers avenue where 43 and 43A will be found on the left identified by the for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference PON104642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.