3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLyndon Road, Solihull
- No Upward Chain - Semi Detached - Three Bedrooms - Two Reception Rooms - Kitchen - Utility Room - Conservatory - Shower Room - Separate W.C - Loft Room - Garage - Rear Garden
A good sized three bedroom semi detached family home benefiting from central heating with new boiler, double glazing, wonderful rear aspect and off road parking, offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
A good sized three bedroom semi detached family home benefiting from central heating with new boiler, double glazing, wonderful rear aspect and off road parking, offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The accommodation briefly comprises: - porch, hall, two separate reception rooms, fitted kitchen, utility room, conservatory, three bedrooms, shower room, separate W.C, loft room and garage.
The property is approached via a double glazed door giving access to:
Door leading into:
Central heating radiator, built-in storage cupboard, stairs to first floor landing and doors off to lounge, dining room and kitchen.
Lounge 15' 2" into bay x 9' 9" max ( 4.62m into bay x 2.97m max )
Leaded double glazed bay window to front elevation, ceiling light point, gas fireplace, central heating radiator, power points, TV aerial point and telephone point.
Dining Room 12' 9" x 9' 8" max ( 3.89m x 2.95m max )
Ceiling and wall light points, gas fireplace with surround, central heating radiator, power points and double glazed sliding door leading into:
Conservatory 13' 6" x 8' 10" ( 4.11m x 2.69m )
UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear elevations and double glazed French doors giving access to rear garden.
Kitchen 12' max x 6' 7" ( 3.66m max x 2.01m )
A range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces incorporating a sink with mixer tap, fittings for cooker, double glazed window to rear elevation, extractor fan, tiling to splashback areas, built-in storage cupboard and door leading into:
Utility Room 11' 4" x 6' ( 3.45m x 1.83m )
Work surface, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, door giving access to rear garden and further door leading into garage.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side elevation and doors off to three bedrooms, shower room and W.C.
Bedroom One 15' 6" into bay x 9' 9" max ( 4.72m into bay x 2.97m max )
Leaded double glazed bay window to front elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, power points and built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling light point, central heating radiator, power points and stairs to loft room.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 6' 6" ( 2.57m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Suite comprising corner shower cubicle with folding screen and vanity wash hand basin, obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator and ceramic tiling to walls.
Low level flush W.C, double glazed window to side elevation and partly tiled walls.
Windows to front, side and rear elevations.
Decked area, steps leading down to a mainly laid to lawn garden area, shrub borders and pond.
Up and over door, lighting and power supply.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOL200457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Solihull - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.