1 bedroom flat for saleSeacon Tower, 5 Hutchings Street, Canary Wharf, South Quay, Westferry, London, E14 8JX
- 1 Bedroom Apartment
- 520SqFt 1st Floor Apartment With Balcony
- 24 Hours Concierge Service
- Gym, Steam Room, Sauna & A Library
- Sec's To Amenities & Transport
- Availanle Now / No Onward Chain
- Call Now To View on 0207 345 5064
JBE London are offering an impressive 1 bedroom apartment with court yard views in the ever growing Seacon Tower Development on Millennium Harbour, Canary Wharf, E14.
This spectacular apartment comprises of a generous lounge area, a stunning double bedroom, a large bathroom which has both bath and shower facility, a balcony, the apartment is finished to good standard throughout including a high spec'ed kitchen which has integrated kitchen appliances.
Seacon Tower is located just a 10 minute walk away from Canary Wharf so local amenities in the area are excellent with many bars, restaurants and retail outlets just a short walk away. Supermarkets such as Tesco's can be found very close by while Asda Direct is just two stops away on the DLR. In terms of transportation the development is South Quay DLR just a few minutes walk away offering easy access to Greenwich, Lewisham, Stratford and Bank. Canary Wharf Underground Station is also very close and the Jubilee Line runs from this station as well as the DLR. Bus links in the area are also very regular from Westferry Road and Marsh Wall.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 258769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JBE London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.