2 bedroom apartment for saleWoodshires Road, Solihull
Sold STC £129,950
- Apartment 14 Westbrook House
- Two Bedrooms
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Double Glazed Where Specified
- Central Heating As Described
- Allocated Parking
Shipways are pleased to offer for sale 14 Westbrook House. This second floor apartment is situated in a sought after location and briefly comprises of communal entrance with intercom, hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, one with an ensuite and bathroom. No Chain!
Shipways are pleased to offer for sale 14 Westbrook House. This second floor apartment is situated in a sought after location and briefly comprises of communal entrance with intercom, hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, one with an ensuite and bathroom.. The property has double glazing and central heating both where specified and has an allocated parking space. viewing is highly recommended.
Central heating radiator, loft access, storage cupboard
Lounge 13' 6" x 11' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window and door to balcony, central heating radiator, coving to ceiling
Kitchen 11' 10" x 6' 2" ( 3.61m x 1.88m )
Wall, base and drawer units with roll edge work surfaces, 1,1/2 stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap, oven hob extractor, central heating radiator, spot lights
Low level w.c, pedestal hand wash basin, paneled bath, heated towel rail, tiling to splash prone areas, spot lights, extractor fan
Bedroom One 12' 1" max into recess x 14' 6" max into door recess ( 3.68m max into recess x 4.42m max into door recess )
Double glazed double doors (over looking the lake) central heating radiator, built in wardrobe
Low level w.c, pedestal hand wash basin, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, spot lights, extractor fan, tiling to splash prone areas
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY102008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.