3 bedroom house for saleTocil Croft, COVENTRY
- UNSOLD AT AUCTION
- 19 December 2013
- EPC Rating - n/a
AVAILABLE AT £265,000 - To View: Saturday 11th January 10:30am – 11:00am
The property is situated on Tocil Croft, within the popular residential area of
Cannon Park, to the south east of Coventry City Centre. Public transport links are
available via a network of local bus services, while Conventry National Rail Station
is located to the north west. Shopping amenities and recreational pursuits can be
found locally, while a wider range of shops, bars and restaurants can be found in
Coventry to the north east and Kenilworth to the south.
First floor: Three bedrooms, shower room/WC.
Ground floor: Two reception rooms, kitchen, utility room
Outside: Extensive grounds.
EPC Rating: E
Saturday 11th January 10:30am - 11:00am
The property sits on a large plot offering potential for a variety of uses, suject to
the necessary consents. Purchasers are deemed to rely upon their own enquiries
with regard to planning.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28721295.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC0005772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.