5 bedroom house for saleFriary Avenue, LICHFIELD, WS13
- Prestigious City Location, Walking Distance of City Centre
- Individually Styled Detached House
- Impressive Galleried Hall, Guest Cloakroom
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room, Impressive Sun Room
- Well Proportioned Lounge, Large Dining Room
- Five First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom, 2 En-suites
- Study/Games Room, Second Floor Bed 6 and Store
- Parking, Double Garage, Gardens to Front Side and Rear
*** NOW READY TO VIEW!!!!! NEW BUILD HOUSE BUILT ON A HIGHLY DESIRABLE LOCATION.... Newly constructed individual styled detached house, presently under construction, located in this prestigious residential area on the corner of Friary Avenue and Friary Road. The property will be fitted to a high standard with the benefit of gas fired central heating, double glazing, hall, guest cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen/breakfast/family room, utility, sun lounge, study, five bedrooms, two en-suites, studio area, double garage and gardens. (DRAFT DETAILS:)
LOUNGE 18'9" x 18'9"
DINING ROOM 13'0" into bay x 18'10"
SUN LOUNGE 11'8" x 15'6"
FAMILY KITCHEN 14'0" max 11'0" min x 27'5 into bay
UTILITY 10'10" x 5'9"
STUDY/GAMES ROOM 18'0" to stairs x 9'9" into reduced ceiling height
BEDROOM ONE 11'0" x 16'0"
BEDROOM TWO 15'7" max 12'9" min x 9'9
BEDROOM THREE 15'7" x 9'1"
BEDROOM FOUR 12'8" max x 9'10"
BEDROOM FIVE 9'9" max x 8'9"
DOUBLE GARAGE 17'5" x 15'9"
LOFT STORE 6'11" x 12'8" into reduced ceiling height
BEDROOM SIX 16'7" min x 12'7" into reduced ceiling height
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28782583.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 310168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Group Limited, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.