3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWrangbrook Road, Upton, Pontefract
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- OPEN TO OFFERS
- NO CHAIN - MUST BE VIEWED
- Brick built 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing
- Lounge, dining room and sun room, kitchen
- Wet room style shower room
- 3 good size bedrooms
- House bathroom
- Gardens and drive to front
NO CHAIN - MUST BE VIEWED. Benefiting from extensive gardens and a double in tandem garage to the rear, is this 3 bedroom semi detached house, offering deceptively spacious accommodation.
Occupying a prime position in this popular location. Having an open aspect to the front with views over local countryside and situated close to local amenities and offering easy access to both local centres and the motorway network for those wishing to commute, is this brick built 3 bedroom semi detached house. Ideal for the family purchaser, the property offers deceptively spacious accommodation throughout and benefits from a double in tandem garage and extensive gardens to the rear. Having the usual requirements of gas central heating and uPVC double glazing, the internal accommodation which must be viewed to full appreciate the space and potential this home has to offer briefly comprises: entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, sun room, kitchen and side entrance hall with wet room style shower room off. To the first floor there are 3 good size bedrooms and modern house bathroom. Outside, to the front of the property there are gardens and drive providing off street parking. Whilst to the rear there are extensive private gardens, a double in tandem garage and further off street parking.
Having windows to 3 sides, tiling to floor and with uPVC/ glazed door leading out to the front of the property. With uPVC/ glazed door leading into...
With stairs leading to first floor, window to the side of the property and central heating radiator.
Lounge 17' 8" into alcove x 13' 2" ( 5.38m into alcove x 4.01m )
With window looking out to the front of the property and having a timber fire surround with decorative tiled insert and tiled hearth housing a coal effect ornamental fire. With central heating radiator and having a square archway leading into...
Dining Room 8' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.51m )
With central heating radiator having a timber door leading into the kitchen and with timber/ glazed french doors leading into...
Sun Room 14' 11" x 9' 7" ( 4.55m x 2.92m )
With central heating radiator and having uPVC/ glazed french doors leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen 12' x 8' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.49m )
Having a range of units to both high and low level incorporating spaces for appliances and with plumbing for washing machine. Set within the wood effect laminate work tops there is a stainless steel sink unit and 4 ring electric hob with electric oven under and having an extractor hood above. With built in understairs storage cupboard, part tiling to walls and having windows to the side of the property and looking into the sun room.
Side Entrance Hall
With uPVC door leading out to the side of the property.
Shower Room 5' 4" x 5' ( 1.63m x 1.52m )
Having a white suite comprising of a low level WC and wash hand basin and walk in wet room style shower. With full tiling to walls and window to the side of the property.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft being full boarded with pull down ladder and light.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 11' ( 3.45m x 3.35m )
With window looking out to the front of the property offering open views over local countryside. Having a range of built in units comprising wardrobes with cupboards over and display shelves. With central heating radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.59m )
With window to the rear of the property offering far reaching views and having a range of built in contemporary units by Sharps, comprising wardrobes, drawers, bedside cabinet and headboard. With central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.62m x 2.57m )
With window to the rear of the property and with central heating radiator.
House Bathroom 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
This spacious bathroom has a 4 piece modern white suite comprising of a bath, shower cubicle and vanity unit with cupboards and drawers under housing a concealed system low level WC and wash hand basin. With part tiling to walls, central heating radiator and window to the front of the property.
To the front of the property there is a brick boundary wall and beyond gardens laid to lawn with flowerborders. Double ornamental wrought iron gates gives access to a drive providing off street parking whilst a timber gate gives access to the side of the property where there is a path leading to the rear. At the rear of the property there are extensive gardens. Having a paved patio with walled gardens and brick built barbecue and beyond, the gardens are laid primarily to lawn with well stocked mature flowerbeds and borders having a wide variety of shrubs, a wishing well and greenhouse. A paved path leads to the double in tandem garage/ work shop (32' X 10'), having power and light and is accessed by double steel gates from the rear service road. The gardens are of an enclosed nature having boundary fences.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract town centre along the A628 Ackworth Road. Proceed into Ackworth and at the Beverly Arms roundabout, turn left onto Doncaster Road. Follow the road along leaving Ackworth behind and continue through open countryside before taking a left hand turn signposted Upton. Proceed along Common Lane to the mini roundabout and continue ahead onto High Street. Proceed onto Waggon Lane and then continue onto Wrangbrook Road. Where number 61 will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28833411.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON106887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.