1 bedroom apartment for saleCollingwood Court, Royston
- REDUCED FROM £135,995
- Well maintained first floor retirement apartment
- Sought after residential block
- House Manager
- Ample car parking to rear
- Well kept communal gardens
- Immediate vacant possession
- Early viewing recommended
An extremely well maintained one bed first floor retirement apartment situated on a sought after development of similar properties within easy access of Royston town centre. Collingwood Court is a development with the benefit of communal lounge area and well kept communal gardens.
Situated on a small exclusive development of similar properties an opportunity to purchase a realistically priced one bedroom retirement apartment. The property is situated a short walking distance from Royston town centre and all facilities. Royston is a market town offering all everyday requirements including shops, schools, golf course, health centre, twice weekly market and mainline railway station with a regular service to London.
Solid Front Door
Large storage cupboard. Night storage heater. Doors to:
Lounge 19' 10" into bay x 10' 8" ( 6.05m into bay x 3.25m )
Night storage heater. Telephone point. T.V. point. Archway to:
Kitchen 7' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.36m x 2.18m )
with single drainer sink unit with drawers and cupboards under. Superb range of base and wall cupboards supplying ample working surfaces. Fitted oven and hob unit with extractor hood over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Floor covering.
Bedroom 13' 2" x 9' 5" ( 4.01m x 2.87m )
Fitted wardrobe to one wall with mirrored doors. Night storage heater.
with low flush w/c, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle. Fan assisted wall heater. Part tiled walls.
The property has the benefit of well kept communal gardens and ample car parking/hardstanding to rear.
Early internal viewing of this well maintained realistically priced one bedroom retirement apartment is strongly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-28849787.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN102236. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.