This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom house for sale

East Road, Kingston


Property Description

Key features

  • Period Property
  • 24' Lounge/Dining Room
  • Two Double Bedrooms
  • First Floor Bathroom
  • South Facing Garden
  • No Forward Chain

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

Available from the 14th January a two double bedroom Victorian terrace house with spacious first floor bathroom, fitted kitchen, through lounge dining room, south facing rear garden and no forward chain.

Situated in a favoured North Kingston Road convenient for the town centre with its comprehensive shopping facility and main line station serving Waterloo. The area is well known for its educational facilities while nearby recreational pursuits include the River Thames, Ham Common and Richmond Park.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
02 January 2014

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Penney & Co, Kingston Upon Thames

17-21 Richmond Road, Kingston Upon Thames, KT2 5BW

020 8546 8715 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference QBU00000407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penney & Co, Kingston Upon Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.