7 bedroom detached house for saleAshbourne, Derbyshire
Guide Price £1,950,000
- Beautifully proportioned accommodation
- Believed to date from mid-17th Century with later additions
- Grade II Listed
- 3 reception rooms, Kitchen/breakfast room
- 7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- About 5,100 sq ft
- Attached barns incorporating games room, stables, workshop, garaging
- 6 room attached annexe and 5 room detached annexe
- Delightful gardens and grounds , Tennis court, pond and paddocks
- About 7.16 acres in all
Full descriptionAn historic hall of great merit with extensive outbuildings and two cottages.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29031987.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ADZ110184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Ashby de la Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.