This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom flat for sale
Brown Street, Newmilns
- EPC Rating D
- Trad upper flat
- Rec hall, lounge
- Dining kitchen
- 3 beds, bath, GCH
- DG, gardens
Traditional upper flat with spacious accommodation, reception hall, large lounge with open fire, dining size fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and large bathroom. Gas central heating, double glazing, private gardens. Internal viewing recommended to appreciate the size of this property. Energy Rating D.
Allen and Harris are delighted to offer to the market this spacious traditional upper flat within the popular village of Newmilns.
The generous accommodation comprises stairwell to reception hall, large lounge with open fire, dining size fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom, walk in storage.
The property is further enhanced by gas central heating, double glazing and private entrance and gardens to the side and rear. The lounge also has the added benefit of an open fire in the lounge.
Newmilns has a selection of amenities including shops, schools and transportation services. Bus routes give a regular service throughout the area and into Kilmarnock/ Glasgow if required.
Entrance Hall: 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Lounge: 17' x 14' 4" ( 5.18m x 4.37m )
Kitchen: 12' 6" x 11' 7" ( 3.81m x 3.53m )
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 11' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.61m )
Bedroom Two: 13' 7" narrowing to 12' 11" x 8' 7" ( 4.14m narrowing to 3.94m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Three: 9' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.59m )
Bathroom: 10' 3" x 6' 5" (over bath) ( 3.12m x 1.96m (over bath) )
There is a gas central heating system installed which also heats the domestic hot water.
Gardens to the side rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.