3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEastbury Close, Ingleby Barwick
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Diamond Leaded Upvc Double Glazing
- Kitchen With Dining Area Having Built In Cooking Appliances
- Immediate Vacant Possession
- Lawned Gardens To The Front & Rear
- No Onward Chain
- Rear Garden With Southerly Aspect
- Carpets, Floor Coverings & Light Fittings Are Included In The Sale
Entrance Hall '.
Lounge 12'11" x 16'8" (3.94m x 5.08m).
Kitchen With Dining Area 16'9" x 10'6" (5.1m x 3.2m).
Bedroom One 13'8" x 9'9" (4.17m x 2.97m).
Bedroom Two 10'2" x 10'9" (3.1m x 3.28m).
Bedroom Three 9'6" x 10'6" (2.9m x 3.2m).
Combined Bathroom/WC 6' x 9'6" (1.83m x 2.9m). With three piece suite in white and shower cubicle.
Integral Single Garage '.
Gardens Enclosed gardens to the rear mainly laid out to lawn with southerly aspect. Open plan lawn front garden with tarmac drive providing off street parking and giving access to the garage.
AGENTS REF MP/DK/ING140017/240114
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29121462.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING140017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.