This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
6 bedroom barn conversion for sale
Rockland All Saints, Nr Attleborough
Detached, red brick and flint barn in a large plot of approximately of 2 acres (STS), extending to approximately 3,961 sq ft, and offering exceptional living space and 5 double bedrooms. The barn which has been sympathetically converted exudes character and charm throughout with many striking features including original beams and exposed brick and flint walls.
The barn is approached off a quiet country lane, through a five bar gate onto the paved brick driveway, which leads down to the front of the barn with a parking and turning area, and a large double garage.
Stone Barn provides 3,961 sq ft of well proportioned family living space with original features throughout. The ground floor has underfloor heated pamments throught and the 1st floor has solid oak flooring and is heated via radiators.
• The main barn offers 5 double bedrooms, of which the master bedroom is en- ensuite with 2 further bathrooms.
• Entrance Hall leading to magnificent Garden room with central glazed roof section and full width bi-folding patio doors leading out to a patio area
• Stunning drawing room with central vaulted area and full height glazed screen and an inglenook fireplace housing a wood burning stove
• Large open plan kitchen/breakfast room with separate utility and studio
• Separate Dining room adjacent to the kitchen with pamment stone floor
• Self contained annexe unit above garage with its own driveway entrance. The annexe incorporates a good sized double bedroom with ensuite and open plan kitchen/living room.
• The current owner has put in the footings adjacent to the barn which could be developed either as an indoor swimming pool or additional accommodation.
The main gardens are to the rear and side of the barn extending to approx. 2 acres (STS) with a landscaped pond to the rear of the plot, along with an idyllic summer house ideal for alfresco summer entertaining. The remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn, and is enclosed around the perimeter with mature hedging.
LOCATION & AMENITIES
The Barn is just 10 minutes drive (5 miles) from the bustling market town of Attleborough, offering a wide variety of shops and services including a Sainsbury’s supermarket, dentist’s and doctor’s surgeries. The town has well regarded schools, good sporting and leisure facilities and a wide range of social activities.
Norwich (via the A11) is approximately 30 minutes drive to the north, and provides a wider variety of shopping, commercial and leisure facilities; these include a full range of sports clubs and societies, restaurants and high street stores. Set in the heart of East Anglia, the historic city of Norwich has everything you would desire of a vibrant regional capital. You will find a modern cultural city with beautiful heritage, vibrant nightlife, sophisticated shopping and mouth-watering restaurants.
Schools nearby include Rockland Community Primary, Great Ellingham Primary, Attleborough Junior & High Schools and the highly sought after Wymondham College.
There is also an excellent selection of Independent schools within reach: New Eccles Hall School, Riddlesworth School, Town Close House Prep School, Hethersett Old School, The Norwich School and Norwich High School for Girls.
The small village of Rockland All Saints is only minutes from the A11, making it the ideal location for easily commuting to Norwich, London and the Midlands. Attleborough has trains to both Norwich and Cambridge. Norwich Railway Station has a regular fast service to London Liverpool Street (about 110 minutes). Norwich International Airport offers domestic flights and a growing number of international destinations.
For Sat Nav/route planner the postcode of the property is NR17 1XQ and is clearly marked with a Barn Masters for sale board.
Breckland District Council
Telephone 01508 656870
Council Tax Band: TBC
Mains water and electricity connected.
Drainage via treatment plant.
Oil fired central heating via radiators.
Strictly by appointment with Barn Masters