3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBetws Gwerfil Goch, Corwen
Withdrawn from Market
- Detached bungalow in the rural location of Betws Gwerfil Goch
- Property comprises three double bedrooms, two with en-suite
- uPVC double glazing
- Garden and garage with off road parking
- Breathtaking views of the surrounding countryside
- EPC Rating D 67
Williams Estates are pleased to offer for sale a well presented detached bungalow in the rural location of Betws Gwerfil Goch. The beautiful family home comprises living/dining room, kitchen, utility, conservatory, three double bedrooms, one with an en-suite, bathroom and loft room. Further benefits include double glazing, oil fired central heating, garden, garage and off road parking. Sycharth is located approximately 7 miles from Corwen Town Centre. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property and the breath taking views of the surrounding countryside. EPC Rating D 67. Council Tax Band E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29196906.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4300792. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Ruthin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.