Commercial property for saleHigh Street, Tean, ST10
- Located in the picturesque village of Tean, Staffordshire
- Positioned on a busy main road, the A522.
- Turnover of £10,400 per annum with a gross profit of 55%
- Rural village location
- Grade II listed
- Large owners' accommodation with landscaped rear garden and parking
Tean Post Office is ideally located in the picturesque village of Tean, Staffordshire. The business is situated on the busy main road, the A522, close to the A50, and lies between Stoke-on-Trent and Derby. The village is itself composed of 2 villages, Upper Tean and Lower Tean. The business benefits from a densely populated surrounding area, and ample on-street parking in the vicinity and is surrounded by a variety of complementary shops and businesses. The well-known popular theme park, Alton Towers, lies just 7.5 miles away. There are regular buses running through the area and the railway station is less than 8 miles away. The M6 motorway is accessed approximately 12 miles away.
Preferred Commercial is pleased to offer for sale this well-established, Grade II listed Post Office, which has been in our clients' careful hands since 2005 and which is only now being placed on the market due to our clients' other business interests. The business generates a turnover in the region of £10,400 per annum with a gross profit of 55%. We are advised by our client that the Post Office is not to renew the contract for the postal operation, which is expected to close. This premises would suit a variety retail uses and we feel it would be ideal for a prospective buyer looking within this area. There is enormous potential for the new owner, if desired, to transform the business into a bakery or tearoom, or a unique trade that would complement the location. This business is an ideal lifestyle opportunity, offering a new owner a retail and living accommodation in a rural village location. Early negotiations with Preferred Commercial must come highly recommended.
T/O: £10,400 approx.
Mon - Fri: 9.00am - 5.30pm
Sat: 9.00am - 12:30pm
An attractive, Grade II listed building, which offers 4-bedroom owners' accommodation with landscaped rear garden and parking, situated in a village location. Briefly comprising:
• Shop and post office area with secure office, and shop display for cards, stationery and gifts
• Lounge with feature fireplace and French doors to the rear leading to the landscaped garden
• Kitchen and dining room with open views to rear garden, utility room with quality fitted cupboards
Lower Ground Floor
• Cellar used for storage
• Bedroom 1: Double room with feature fireplace, and high ceiling
• Bedroom 2: Large double room with en-suite shower, feature fireplace, and high ceiling
• Bedroom 3: Large room with feature fireplace, fitted wardrobes, washbasin and high ceilings
• Bedroom 4: Large room with feature fireplace, fitted wardrobes and high ceiling
• Large bathroom with tiled floor, feature bath, pedestal, and WC with electric shower
• Large landing leading to all bedrooms
• Landscaped garden to the rear with owner's parking
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preferred Commercial, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.