4 bedroom detached house for saleBuilding Plot, Central Chard
- Building Plot at Offers in Excess of £200,000
- Finished Property at Guide Price £575,000
- 4 Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Detached Double Garage
- Large Gardens
- Buyers Input to Finishings
- FULL PLANNING PERMISSION IN PLACE
- Plans on Internet Not to Scale
A building plot extending to approx 1/4 acre with full planning permission for a substantial detached 4 bedroom, 4 reception room dwelling with double garage and workshop. Option 1: Building Plot at Offers in Excess of £200,000 or Option 2: Property built by developer at Guide Price £575,000 in total.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29245858.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1721154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tarr Residential, Chard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.