4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePeters Close, Upton, Pontefract
- Modern brick built 3/4 bedroom semi detached house
- Contemporary kitchen/ bathrooms and spacious lounge
- 3/4 bedrooms
- Gardens to the front and rear, drive and garage
- Cul de sac position on new development close to all amenities
Occupying a cul de sac position on this popular new development, situated close to local amenities and with easy access to all local centres and the motorway network is this modern brick built 3 storey, 3/4 bedroom semi detached house.
Occupying a cul de sac position on this popular new development, situated close to local amenities and with easy access to all local centres and the motorway network is this modern brick built 3 storey, 3/4 bedroom semi detached house. Ideal for the family purchaser, the property offers spacious accommodation throughout and is maintained and presented to a good standard. Having the usual requirements of gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and an alarm system. The internal accommodation, which must be viewed to be fully appreciated, briefly comprises; reception hall with shower room off, utility room and study/ bedroom 4. To the first floor there is a contemporary style dining kitchen and lounge. Whilst to the 2nd floor there are 3 bedrooms and modern fitted family bathroom. Outside, to the front of the property there is a garden and drive providing off street parking leading to a single integral garage. Whilst to the rear, there is an enclosed garden.
With spindle stairs leading to the first floor, tiling to floor, useful built in storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and having access to the garage. With a uPVC/ glazed door leading out to the front of the property.
having a 3 piece contemporary white suite with chrome fittings comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. With part tiling to walls, tiling to floor and a contemporary ladder style radiator.
Utility Room 6' 1" x 5' 6" ( 1.85m x 1.68m )
Having a contemporary cream unit to low level with wood effect laminated worktop incorporating a stainless steel sink unit and drainer. With part tiling to walls, tiling to floor, Worcester Bosch central heating boiler and having plumbing for a washing machine. With a central heating radiator and a uPVC/ glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
Bedroom 4/ Study 10' 7" x 8' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.59m )
With a window to the rear of the property and having a central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
With spindle stairs leading to the 2nd floor, a central heating radiator and a window to the front of the property offering views over local countryside.
Lounge 15' x 10' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.23m )
With 2 windows looking out to the front of the property, a central heating radiator and having a square archway leading into...
Kitchen 16' 6" x 8' 3" ( 5.03m x 2.51m )
Having a comprehensive range of contemporary cream units to both the high and low levels incorporating a double built in stainless steel electric oven and set within the wood effect laminate worktops there is a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink unit and 4 ring electric hob having a contemporary stainless steel extractor hood over. With part tiling to walls and having a window to the front of the property offering views over local countryside.
2nd Floor Landing
Having access to loft.
Bedroom 1 13' 6" max x 8' 5" ( 4.11m max x 2.57m )
With walk in wardrobe, a central heating radiator and window to the front of the property offering views over local countryside.
Bedroom 2 14' max x 8' 4" ( 4.27m max x 2.54m )
With a Velux window looking out to the rear of the property, a central heating radiator and with a walk in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 6' 3" ( 3.00m x 1.91m )
With a Velux window looking out to the rear of the property and having a central heating radiator.
Having a 3 piece contemporary white suite with chrome fittings comprising; bath, low level WC and wash hand basin. With part tiling to walls, tiling to floor, a ladder style radiator and with window looking out to the rear of the property.
To the front there is a block paved drive providing off street parking leading to the single integral garage (17'5" x 8'4") With power and light. A paved path bordered by a lawned garden and shrubbery leads to the front entrance door and to a timber gate giving access to the side of the property where there is a paved path leading to the rear. At the rear there is a paved patio with lawned garden and boundary fences.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract Town Centre along Mill Hill Road, proceed onto Ackworth Road and after passing the Carleton Hotel on the left hand side continue along onto Hardwick Road. After passing through the Village of East Hardwick continue along up to the A1 at Barnsdale Bar before turning right for Upton. Take the next right hand turn signposted Upton and follow the road into the Village. Turn right onto School Street and continue along before taking a right hand turn into Peters Close. Number 8 will be found in the cul de sac on the right hand side identified by the for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29290306.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference PON105233. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.