Farm land for saleTrefeglwys, Caersws
- A convenient and partly improved parcel of roadside upland pasture.
- Land extending to 182.48 acres (or thereabouts).
- Well fenced with roadside access.
- Good water supply from natural sources.
The property comprises a useful parcel of land which is situated adjacent to the council maintained roadway. The land is principally DIVIDED INTO 6 ENCLOSURES which have NATURAL WATER SUPPLIES. Approximately 60 acres of land has been RECLAIMED AND LAID DOWN TO PASTURE. There is a STONED ROADWAY over the land over which an adjoining landowner has a right of way.
General Remarks - 1. General
Norman Lloyd & Co wish to draw the attention of prospective purchasers to this ideal opportunity to purchase a convenient and partly improved parcel of roadside upland pasture extending to 182.48 Acres (or thereabouts) which comes onto the market upon the instructions of Mr A M S Evans and Mrs E M Evans.
2. Tenure - Freehold with vacant possession on completion of the purchase.
3. Viewing - Strictly by appointment with Norman Lloyd & Co.
55 Longbridge Street
Llanidloes, Powys, SY18 6EF
4. Services - The property has the benefit of a good natural water supply.
5. Rights Easements And Wayleaves - The property is sold subject to, and with the benefit of, all existing rights of way, drainage, water and other rights, easements and wayleaves whether by written agreement or otherwise.
6. Boundaries And Fences - The boundaries and their ownership have been identified as far as possible on the sale plans but their identification is provided for guidance only and a purchaser must accept the existing position in this regard and be deemed to have full knowledge of it.
7. Plans Areas And Schedules - These are based upon the Ordnance Survey and the Rural Land Register. The information is provided for reference purposes only. The buyer shall be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the description of the property and any error or mis- statement shall not annul the sale or entitle either party to compensation in respect thereof. No warranty for the accuracy of any information can be given.
8. Markets - Weekly livestock markets are held at Welshpool on Mondays and Oswestry on Wednesdays both offering excellent modern marketing facilities.
9. Single Farm Payment - We believe that IACS/SPS applications have been made in the past and that all enclosures are registered. The land will be offered for sale with the option of purchasing Entitlements with a value per unit of 227.49 Euros as at 2013. The Vendor will not accept responsibility for any claim for inaccuracies in any statement concerning IACS/SPS registration.
10. Sporting Rights - The Sporting Rights are in hand and will pass with the freehold.
11. Plans And Particulars - The Plans and there particulars have been prepared for the convenience of prospective purchasers but although believed to be correct, do not constitute any part of an offer of a Contract. All statements in these particulars are made without responsiblility on the part of the Vendor or his Agents, Norman Lloyd & Co. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements made or contained in these particulars. The Vendor does not make or give, and neither Norman Lloyd & Co, nor any person in their employ, makes any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
PROPERTY MISDESCRIPTIONS ACT 1991 The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures or fittings, services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. Norman Lloyd endeavour to draft these details accurately and reliably taking reasonable steps to verify the information. The Vendor/s have also acknowledged these details are true and accurate. However if there is any point that is of particular importance to you, please contact our offices and we will be pleased to confirm the position for you.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NLP02276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norman Lloyd & Co, Llanidloes . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.