This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Baron Court, Buchlyvie, Stirling
- Impressive 4 Bedroom Detached Villa
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Electric Storage Heating/DG
- Single Garage
- Ref: AG
HOME REPORT VALUATION - £260,000
An impressive 4 Bed room detached house set in a peaceful cul-de-sac setting within the popular village of Buchlyvie providing excellent family accommodation.
HOME REPORT VALUATION - £260,000
An impressive 4 Bed room detached house set in a peaceful cul-de-sac setting within the popular village of Buchlyvie
The home provides excellent family accommodation and extends to vestibule with ground floor wc off, welcoming hallway, bright open plan lounge/family room with focal point multi fuel stove, extensive breakfasting kitchen with ample floor and wall units and integrated appliances, well equipped utility room. An attractive dining room completes this ground floor accommodation. The upper floor provides four double bedrooms, all with built in storage and a bright modern family bathroom. All rooms are presented in fresh neutral décor, fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard with quality floor coverings throughout which are included within the sale.
To the front of the home are neat well-tended gardens, which are mainly laid to lawn with attractive borders including trees, plants, and shrubs. To the rear the more private gardens are enclosed and family friendly. A bright patio area has been created and is complimented by lawned areas, borders and raised beds. A driveway to the side allows access to a single brick garage.
Buchlyvie is a popular west Stirlingshire village within commuting distance of Glasgow (40 miles), Stirling (15 miles) and the central belt of Scotland. The village provides excellent local facilities including a post office and petrol station. Buchlyvie Primary School. Balfron High School.
Electric Storage Heating/Single Garage/DG
Extras: Dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge-freezer, oven & hob, curtains and blinds
Living Room 14' 4" x 12' 4" ( 4.37m x 3.76m )
Family Room 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
Kitchen 15' 1" x 8' 10" ( 4.60m x 2.69m )
Utility 8' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.69m x 1.78m )
Dining 12' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.90m )
Bathroom 7' 2" x 8' 1" ( 2.18m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 12' 1" plus door recess ( 3.30m x 3.68m plus door recess )
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 11' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.40m )
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 10' 7" ( 3.40m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 4 8' 10" plus door recess x 10' 6" ( 2.69m plus door recess x 3.20m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.