4 bedroom detached house for saleLeaf Avenue, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
- Well presented family home
- Four bedrooms
- Bespoke kitchen breakfast room
- 19' Lounge
- En suite to master bedroom
- Utility room
- Garage and parking
Well presented family home
Bespoke kitchen breakfast room
En suite to master bedroom
Garage and parking
Accessed by upvc double glazed door to side aspect, under stairs cupboard, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, stairs to first floor.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, tiled splash back, extractor fan, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
5.92m (19'5') x 3.61m (11'10'). Upvc double glazed bay windows to front and side aspects, gas living flame effect fireplace with surround, wall lights, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
5.92m (19'5') x 3.94m (12'11'). Bespoke design with a matching range of base, drawer and eye level units with granite worktops over, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with water softener and waste disposal, tiled splash backs, Range cooker with six ring gas hob and stainless steel cookerhood over, integrated double electric oven and steamer oven, built in microwave, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher, breakfast island with range of base and drawer units with granite worktops, kickboard lighting, radiator, ceramic flooring, coving to ceiling, upvc double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, French doors leading into conservatory.
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktops over, stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splash back, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler.
3.58m (11'9') x 3.86m (12'8'). Upvc construction with brick base, upvc double glazed windows to rear and side aspect, upvc double glazed French doors to garden and upvc double glazed side door, two radiators, lights, tiled flooring.
First Floor and Landing
Upvc double glazed window to side aspect, cupboard, radiator, loft access, spotlights to recess.
3.51m (11'6') x 4.09m (13'5'). Upvc double glazed window to side aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle with fitted shower and low level wc, tiling to all walls, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, tiled flooring.
3.63m (11'11') x 3.30m (10'10'). Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
4.09m (13'5') x 2.36m (7'9'). Upvc double glazed window to front and side aspect, radiator.
3.99m (13'1') x 2.24m (7'4'). Upvc double glazed window to rear and side aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, deep panelled bath with mixer taps plus shower attachment over, separate shower cubicle with fitted shower and low level wc, tiling to all walls, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, frosted upvc double glazed window to side aspect.
To the side of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking for several cars, leading to the single garage with up and over doors. Gated side access to fully enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29388195.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM200534. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.