6 bedroom detached house for saleTurnpike Road, Marazion, Cornwall
A surprisingly spacious property with superb views and offering potential for upgrading. Occupying a glorious position approximately 75 metres from Venton Cove on the outskirts of Marazion.
• 3 Reception Rooms, 2 Kitchens
• Visitor Accommodation On The First Floor
PROPERTY As you go down the drive towards Chymorvah East with Mounts Bay stretching out in front of you, you are immediately aware that this is a very special and privileged location in which to live.
- The exact age of the original property is unknown but two large extensions have been added over the years to create a surprisingly large, yet unassuming property. The accommodation is currently informally arranged with three bedrooms, bathroom, two reception rooms and kitchen on the ground floor and with a suite of three bedrooms, shower room, sitting room and kitchen upstairs. The property should therefore be of particular appeal to those retiring to Cornwall and wishing to live on one level yet have additional accommodation for visiting family members. Outside the gardens are south and west facing and paved for ease of maintenance with superb views of St Michaels Mount, the sea and Marazion Beach. Flower beds contain numerous perennials and spring bulbs and an ornamental pond has a waterfall with re-circulating pump. Summer house and small lean-to green house.
- The property offers excellent potential for improvement, either by the remodelling of the existing property or redevelopment of the site.
SURROUNDING AREAS Chymorvah East is situated on the outskirts of Marazion, a picturesque town on the shores of Mount's Bay. It offers clean, sandy beaches and one of the most beautiful bays in the world, providing a safe environment for swimming windsurfing, kitesurfing and sailing. The town is perhaps best known as the gateway to Saint Michael's Mount, the jewel in Cornwall's crown and accessed by a causeway at low tide. Marazion Marsh is in the care of the RSPB and is a haven for birdwatchers.
- There are numerous local facilities including a range of shops, doctor's surgery, pubs etc. Penzance is the principal town in West Cornwall and offers a shopping centre and main line railway station.
SERVICES Mains water and electricity, drainage to a private system. Oil-fired central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29431762.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRU110040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.