3 bedroom cottage for saleShobdon,Herefordshire,HR6
- 3 Bedrooms
- Dining Room
- Newly fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom upstairs and Cloakroom/WC downstairs
- Generous en-suite Bathroom to Master Bedroom
- Private Driveway for parking
- Gardens to all sides of the property
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Sat within its own easy to maintain gardens, this detached family home has been well maintained by the current owners and should be viewed internally
An attractive detached 3 bedroom period home with 3 reception rooms and 3 bathrooms. The current owners have recently upgraded the kitchen suite and have maintained the property to a high standard throughout, including the outside. There is private parking to the front and the gardens surround the property but are largely to the right hand side and there is a patio seating area and raised lawn section. This makes a wonderful house for entertaining and for families due to the good number of reception rooms and bathrooms. Located in the heart of Shobdon village which is most convenient and the village offers a shop with post office, primary school, pub, village hall, airfield and a historic church. The services include mains water, drainage, electric and gas central heating. The council tax is payable to Herefordshire County Council currently at band D. No onward chain.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1371387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Leominster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.