4 bedroom detached house for saleCowbridge Road, Brynsadler
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE!!
- No Chain!!
- Traditional Detached & Extended Character House
- Easy access to Cowbridge & Pontyclun
- Four Good size Bedrooms
- Four Reception Rooms
- Rear garden is approx 1/4 Acre
- Detached double Garage
EXTENDED TRADITIONAL DETACHED family home situated between the villages of PONTYCLUN & COWBRIDGE with a GOOD SIZE GARDEN, AMPLE PARKING & DETACHED GARAGE. This property offers 1/4 ACRE of OUTDOOR space along with versatile internal accommodation.
THIS SPACIOUS EXTENDED DETACHED PROPERTY IS SITUATED IN THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF PONTYCLUN AND OFFERS EASY ACCESS TO LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING: PONTYCLUN TRAIN STATION, SCHOOLS AND SHOPS & IS ACCESSIBLE TO THE M4 FOR COMMUTERS. THE PROPERTY BOASTS OF SOME LOVELY FEATURES & VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION & AMPLE PARKING & GARDEN TO REAR.
TO CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE, PLEASE CONTACT THE TALBOT GREEN BRANCH ON 01443 237667.
Double glazed panelled front door to the Entrance Porch. Wooden skirting boards. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Dado rail. Panelled radiator. Wood panelled internal door to:
Feature wood staircase rising to the first floor with ornate curved balustrade. Wood panelled internal doors to:
Family Room / Fifth Bedroom 12' x 11' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Feature fireplace with gas fire with marble hearth and wood surround. Panelled radiator. Wood skirting boards. Dado rail. Telephone point. TV aerial point. Smoke detector.
Dining Room 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Panelled radiator. Feature stone fireplace with reclaimed wooden mantle and gas fire. Textured ceiling. Deep skirting boards. Light dimmer switch. Power points. Cupboard housing gas meter.
Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Wall mounted central heating thermostat control. Panelled radiator. Internal panelled doors to:
Study 7' 4" x 6' ( 2.24m x 1.83m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Panelled radiator. Deep window sill. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Textured ceiling.
Lounge 16' 6" x 15' 8" ( 5.03m x 4.78m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. UPVC double glazed doors to the rear elevation giving access to the stunning garden. Feature fireplace with gas fire and wooden display mantle. Wired for wall lights. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. TV aerial point. Wooden skirting boards.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 5" x 10' 9" ( 5.00m x 3.28m )
A range of matching wall and base units with cupboards and drawers offering ample storage facilities with wooden doors, ornate doors handles and complimentary work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink drainer unit. Walls are part tiled. Space for table and chairs. Plumbing for dishwasher. Ceramic tiled flooring. Smoke detector. TV aerial point. Superb Gas cooker to remain with extractor fan above. Textured ceiling. Spotlights to the ceiling. Access to the loft space. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Garden. UPVC double glazed door to the rear giving access to the rear Garden.
Utility Room 8' 7" x 5' 2" ( 2.62m x 1.57m )
Matching wall and base units with cupboards. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Textured ceiling. Ceramic tiled flooring. Power points.
A three piece suite comprising: walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin set into vanity unit and low level WC. UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Tile effect flooring. Textured ceiling. Extractor fan. Walls are part tiled.
Access to the loft space (loft is part boarded & lighting). Textured ceiling. Dado rail. Smoke detector. Wood panelled internal doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Deep display sill. Panelled radiator. A range of matching fitted wardrobes with part mirrored doors with dressing table style unit and bedside cabinets to match. Textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Panelled radiator. Textured ceiling.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 8' ( 2.90m x 2.44m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the garden. Panelled radiator. Textured ceiling. Power points.
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.06m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation with aspect to the Garden. Panelled radiator. Textured ceiling. Coving to the ceiling. Power points. Telephone point. Door to airing cupboard.
A three piece suite comprising: panelled bath with shower above, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls. Textured ceiling. Extractor fan. UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Panelled radiator.
A mature front garden with shrubs and bushes. Steps leading up to the front of the house. Driveway to the side.
Garage & Driveway
Extensive driveway leading along the side of the property and towards the rear with access to the detached Garage.
Paved sun terrace area ideal for table and chairs. Outside cold water tap and Outside lighting. Large lawned garden which has been well maintained. Enclosed by timber fencing and brick walling. Hedgerow to the side. Attractive shrubs and flowers.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29504558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG102225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.