This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom terraced house for sale
Bristol Terrace, Gwaelod-Y-Garth, Cardiff
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- End Terrace Period cottage
- Living room - NO CHAIN
- Fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Jack & Jill Bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Superb country views
- In the heart of the village
- Period features
A charming end of terrace period cottage located in the heart of Gwaelod -y- Garth village offering a great accommodation full of character. History surrounds this property, country walks, village amenities & is close proximity to A470&M4 links. Plenty of original features flow throughout the home.
A charming end of terrace period cottage located in the heart of Gwaelod -y- Garth village offering a great accommodation full of character comprising, main living room with feature fire place, fitted kitchen and direct access onto a court yard leading to the rear garden. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, and a Jack & Jill style bathroom. Benefits of this property includes, many original features, attractive country views, mature tiered garden, fore court and side access, easy access into country tracks, Taffs Well train station and easy link onto the A 470, the M4 and Cardiff city centre. NO CHAIN!
Gwaelod Y Garth is very popular for those looking for a country historic village with plenty of country walks nearby, local gastro pub and amenities. Nearby villages include Taffs Well, Radyr, Pentyrch and Tongwynlais.
Through split barn style front door into:
Lounge 12' 2" x 14' 1" ( 3.71m x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to front. Exposed wooden beams. TV aerial point. Telephone point. Power points. Cast iron wood burner set in an exposed brick fireplace. Stone dog led staircase to first floor. Door to:
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 15' 6" max x 6' 11" ( 4.72m max x 2.11m )
Split barn style door to rear opening onto rear courtyard. Fitted with a range of base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Inset stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps over. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Integral gas hob and electric oven. Wall mounted gas boiler. Ceramic tiled floor. Space for fridge freezer. Power points. Radiator.
Wood flooring. Wooden banister. Doors to bedroom 1 & 2.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" max x 12' 3" ( 4.32m max x 3.73m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Wooden flooring. Power points. Loft access. Door to Jack & Jill bathroom.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 7' 6" ( 2.82m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power points. Door to Jack & Jill bathroom.
Bathroom 7' 6" x 6' 1" ( 2.29m x 1.85m )
Obscure double glazed window to rear. Three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with mixer taps/shower attachment and glass shower screen, low level YWCA and wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
A courtyard with two brick built sheds. Gate offering access to the front. Stone steps leading up to a awned area with a selection of flowers, mature trees and shrubs. A further tiered level with stone walls and enclosed with timber fencing. Timber frame shed and stone path. Attractive views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.