Property for salePlot 20 Farteg Parc , Farteg Fawr, Bryn, Port Talbot. SA13 2RF
- SERVICED BUILDING PLOTS
- SEMI RUAL VILLAGE LOCATION
- IDEAL FOR WALKERS & GOLFERS
- OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION
- RANGING FROM £84,OOO
- REGISTER INTEREST WITH AGENT
We are pleased to offer for sale the first phase consisting of eleven serviced building plots all with outline planning permission. The site is situated in a very pleasant semi rural position in the popular village of Bryn ideally situated for walkers and golfers and is between 5 to 15 minutes driving distance of the busy towns of Maesteg, Port Talbot and Neath. Approx 5 miles to the M4 motorway. Remaining Plots range from £84,000 to £100,000 Interested buyers should contact Welvan URGENTLY as there is growing interest on this site.
Plot 20 is accessed via the inner site road and backs onto the Margam Park side of the site.
Area (aver) - 905 sq meters
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29545511.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Welvan Property Services Ltd, Neath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.