5 bedroom detached house for saleCrescent Wood Road, London
- Stunning Modernist Masterpiece
- Built in 1934 for the Head Master of Dulwich College
- Large Landscaped Gardens & Sunny Roof Terraces
- 5 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms
- Luxuriously Appointed Stainless Steel Kitchen
- Large Reception Areas
We are completely over the moon to be instructed as the Vendors Sole Agents to market this Modernist Masterpiece, Six Pillars. This is a unique opportunity to purchase a magnificent Grade II*listed detached house, widely regarded as one of the finest examples of Modernist architecture in Britain. Designed by Berthold Lubetkin‚Äôs architectural practice,Tecton, in 1932, it has in recent years been restored under thedirection of renowned architect John Winter.The house is situated on a quiet residential road above Dulwich Woods, within easy reach of rail connections to central London. It boasts mature gardens and delightfulviews of woodland at the rear. There is garage parking plus a driveway at the front for further parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29709631.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pickwick Estates, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.