1 bedroom apartment for saleBelvoir Drive, Leicester
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground Floor Apartment
- One Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
- Good Transport Links
- No Upper Chain
William H Brown are delighted to offer this ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT benefiting from kitchen, lounge, bathroom and off street parking. CALL TODAY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT, offered for sale with no chain. The property benefits from, in the valuers opinion, a good size lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. To the exterior you will find well maintained communal gardens as well as off street parking. Close transport links to the city centre compliment the properties features.
With access to all properties
Door to the front, cupboard, radiator and laminate flooring
Lounge 13' 8" max x 16' 3" max ( 4.17m max x 4.95m max )
Two double glazed windows to the front, gas fire place and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 5' 10" ( 3.94m x 1.78m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, cooker point, boiler, radiator, space for fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine, Double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 13' 7" plus recess x 8' 9" ( 4.14m plus recess x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to the side, bath with electric shower over, WC, hand wash basin, tiled floor and radiator.
Off road communal parking.
There is a communal garden and drying area.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29815209.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS106391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.